'Learning with Alezore' Chapter 3

Y/n Pov

"What are you reading?"

I turned around and I saw a young handsome man who was way taller than me.

"You look like...Me and our family?Who are you, child?" He said coldly.

"Um" I then cleared my throat.

"My name is Y/n Lietre,Who are you?" I said and he widened his eyes but went back to his original self.

"So you're my cousin huh...*cough* Pardon my manners,my name is Alezore Lietre,your cousin.I am 15 years old and I live here" I then was a bit shocked at his attitude because on earth everyone is rude,but then I was confused.

"You live here? Shouldn't you have your own palace?"

"No.This palace is ginormous.Once you think you've explored the whole place you'll just find more and more.Me and my siblings and my mother live here" he explained.

"What about your father?"

"He's dead" He stated with a blank face.

"Oh I'm sorry" I felt bad for bringing it up.

"No it's fine,my mother killed him" He said emotionlessly.

"His mother did that..? To her own husband?"

"That's....AWESOME" He looked shocked.

"Arent kids supposed to be scared...?" He mumbled but I couldn't hear him.

"Why did she kill him?"  I asked curiously.

"Well my mother just needed a few kids so she got a nice husband and once she had  some kids he was useless and she didn't need him anymore so she cut his neck off.Excuse my words"

"Now I'm very excited to meet my Aunt.Ive always wanted to kill but it's against the law in my world,but now that I'm here and I'm a princess,I can't get arrested for killing.My aunt could teach me how to kill!"

"Isn't this odd...I mean you look exactly like Us..." Alezore was talking to himself.

"What?"

"Nothing.Do you know anything about the history of nobles and things about royalty?"

"No?" He frowned.

"As a Lietre you have to know about etiquette,dancing,things about royals and a lot of history things" I widened my eyes.

"But...I'm 5"

"Age does not matter.I started when learning all this when I was 4"

"Okay Reiji Sakamaki 🙄✋"

"..."

"...Do you want to study together?I'll teach you"

"!Yes!Ahm I mean,If that's alright with you" He chuckled at this and he then started teaching me about history and about nobles and royals.