Part 2

Nightmare POV

I was wondering around the multiverse looking for some precious flowers, jewels, fabric, and animals for Lucid's room which he has been in for the last two years. I also placed a garden that's hidden from the castle so he could still get fresh air and explore without being seen. Suddenly I saw a skeleton walk out of a portal and walk over.

"H-Hey b-b-bud do y-y-y-you happen t-to be king N-N-N-Nightmare." The stranger asked.
(I'm too lazy to alter Error's text so it will just be normal.)

"Yes why?" Nightmare said suspiciously.

"Well I'm Error, anyway I found a Sans named Dust in an AU where that Sans goes insane and kills everyone he loves so he can beat the player." Error said.

"And what does that have to do with me?" Nightmare asked.

"Well I was hoping you could take him in because everyone who stays where I live goes at least somewhat insane. No one good would so I was hoping you would." Error said slightly sad.

"Sure I guess. Do you want to live with me as well? Mind you there will be rules but not many." Nightmare suggests.

"Really?" Error asks astonished.

"Sure why not. I need to finish my shopping though so I'll either need you to wait or you could come with if you want." Nightmare said.

"Okay." Error said.

                Three hours later

"Let's go meet this 'Dust' guy" I said walking into the portal Error had opened up. I walked in and saw dust everywhere with a skeleton sitting in the snow crying.

"Dust! I found Nightmare. He said he'll let us live with him." Error said after walking over to Dust and helping him up. When he looked at me he froze in fear.

"I-Is there a catch?" Dust asked unsure of himself.

"No. I may kill people but I still have at least a piece of my old sympathy for humans and monsters." Nightmare said nonchalantly before turning away and summoning a portal which he led the two skeletons through. Once inside Nightmare said something that confused the two skeletons.

"Never go into the tallest tower of the castle or into my room no matter what you hear. Understood?" Nightmare stated.

"Umm sure." Dust said as Error simply nodded.

"Good now I'll show you around." Nightmare said walking into the first room.

————————
Two hours later
————————

After the introduction to the place Nightmare said he needed to go bring the groceries to his room. After he left Error and Dust started talking.

"This place feels strange." Dust said.

"Yeah I feel like we're not the only ones here. As if someone else was in this castle. There was also that warning he gave...it doesn't make sense." Error responded.

"Do you hear that?" Dust asked.

"Yeah...someone is definitely up there." Error responded looking towards the door.

"What do we do?" Dust asked.

"For now we stay away from the door as we don't know what's inside." Error said.

"Okay." Dust said cautiously.

"I'm back." Nightmare said walking over to the two boys.

"I have to bring this stuff up so make sure not to go through the door like I said." Nightmare told them before walking through the heavy door.

TBC