"A day in my life"

Authors pov
She got up from her bed sweating hard , because of her nightmare. It was not the first time she got the nightmare but still she would be scared  of her own dreams she herself never knew why she would get these kind of dreams.

Lily's pov
Ugh these nightmare's! "Did u get the nightmare again?" Aurora my roommate appeared out of nowhere and asked me the question "Shit for gods sake aurora dont startle me like that! Yeah I got the nightmares again"
She just humed in response I looked at the time and it was 7:30 my classes starts at 8 shit I'm late again I look at aurora once again and notice that she was ready to go damn I am the only one who is late! I took my necassary things and dash to the bathroom.

Heyy there My name is Lily! I am an 17 year old normal girl!( author: u really think ur a normal girl?)And I am kind of nerd type but I sure am quit savage. And about my looks I have long blonde hair and ocean blue eye balls I dont know about my eyes as I remember my parents eye colour was brown but mine seems to be diffrent. But it still look's good on me though.
And about the nightmares its just a pice of it I always get diffrent kinds of nightmares every night but day by day its getting worse first I could only hear the voice but now I can look at the pitcutre's... And after every nightmare there is a sound or more like a scream that scares the hell out of me! And then I wake up to see myself fully sweating on my bed..
Now I am running like a crazy person on the corridors I am late its already 8:05 and my chemistry teacher would never spare me
"Excuse me mam.."
"Oh you finally came.." Lets add the sarcastic tone
"I'm soo sorry mam actually the bus-"
"Detention after classes"
That old lady did not even let me continue.!ugh I ought to kill this lady!
"Oh r u guys the new students?" That old lady I mean my chemistry teacher exclaimed
I turn my head to see.....

To be continued!💕