"New"

Lily's pov
But what caught my eyes was the crystal stone necklace which he was wearing...  It's strange cuz I also have the same one but mine is pinkish and his is black...  It confused me but I just shrugged it off

Jimin's pov
She doesn't have wings and she couldn't even guess who we are..! How can she be the heir of the thr-

His thought's were cut of by the sound of the bell everyone got up and gone to their next classes.

Lily pov
It's my second class now and guess what it's the damn maths class everyone was gossiping that their would be a new teacher..
But what confused me was why would they hire a new teacher in the year end I mean our first semester is going to end soon..

Everyone in the class stopped talking and looked at the man in front of them with an amazed look
The man stood in the center of the hall
"Good morning everyone I am your new maths teacher and My name is Namjoon, Kim Namjoon. "
"Woah is he a teacher? He looks more like our senior!
Guess I would get more marks in maths this time" I thought and opened my book
The lesson began and he teaches us some formulas blah blah blah after teaching us he told us to introduce ourselves because he was finding difficulties in calling our names...
Row by row everyone was introducing themselves and after some minutes my turn came , Finally! I waited for soo long!
"Can u please introduce yourself Miss?" Kim Namjoon aka my maths teacher asked me with curios eyes
"Yeah sure sir My name is Lily Joseph ... Thank you" the moment I told my name I could sense somewhat dissapointment in his eyes...  Why would he be dissapointed?
"What's your real name Miss. Joseph?" Is this guy mad?  I mean I just told my name and besides why should I even lie..?
"Huh?  My real name is Lily Joseph... "
Again I could see shock and dissapointment in his eyes..
"Miss... Isn't your name Andri-"
Before he could continue the bell rang he left an heavy sigh and dismissed us! Finally it was over Yaaa I was mentally enjoying the moment and going out of the classroom but.
"Andriette" My maths sir called out a name even though it was not mine I still turned and looked at him he was happy this time but what I told next made him sad.
"Did u by chance call anyone sir? No one in our class has the name of Andritte" I bowed to him and left.
It was lunch time now and I was waiting in the line to bring my lunch
But when I gone to get my lunch there was someone I did not expect to meet......

To be continued!  And yeah the Lily's  name might or might not be her real name anyways bee waiting I'll post another chapter tomm and yeah guess  who can be the next character.!  💕