"New part-2"

Lily's pov
I saw someone I never expected to see... There is again a new Chef!
He smiled at me and I awkwardly smiled back but again I noticed that he also had ocean like blue eye balls but when he blinked his eye colour became brown and he also had a crystal necklace but his colour was blue,  Dark blue...
After eating my lunch I was leaving the cafeteria but this chef guy called me
"Excuse me Miss u left your notebook here!"
"Huh?oh Thank you so much sir I almost forgot it!" I told and was going to my next class but
"No worries.. I am your new chef My name is Kim Seokjin!" He exclaimed
"Oh nice to meet you My name Lily Joseph!"
"Oh nice too meet you too Miss Lily , I guess it's time for your classes to strat you better go!" He smiled at me
I nodded my head and rushed to my next class
Wow it's dance class time I was waiting for this class!

They all were sitting when a guy came stood on the center of the dance hall and smiled brightly

Lily pov
"His he also a new student?  Oh wait don't tell me he is our new dance teacher!" Then that guy who came looked at all of us ones and began talking
"Hello everyone I am your hope your my hope I am J-hope! your new dance teacher!  Let's get along well! Oh and my real name is Jung Hoseok but you guys can call me J-hope!
Ohh as expected he is our dance teacher but wait this guy really looks like a ball of sunshine and no dout he spreads happiness every where he goes. With that we started our practise
"Okay now enough of practise why don't you guys show me some dance steps!?" He asked us and we agreed
"So let's start from the new students! Please come and show us any dance you guys know"
Oh so the new students were also there I really didn't notice their presence
The new student Park jimin started dancing for the song "Filter" I swear he looked so good dancing I never thought this cold guy could even dance this well After his dance was over everyone clapped for him after him was the new guy Kim Taehyung He danced for the song "Singularity". Damn he also looked very good dancing to that song he was dancing as if that song was made for him after he finished everyone clapped and now was the turn of the new student Jeon Junkook He danced for the song "My time" holy shit is it really that guy? he looked as if a ghost possessed him he was like a bunny now and after the music started he became a devil! After his dance everyone clapped and after everyone's dance our new dance teacher J-hope danced for chicken noodle soup song and damn I swear for a moment I thought there was an angel dancing in front of me!  He danced so well!

"okay Thank you everyone! In few minutes the dance class will end why don't you guys introduce yourselves?"
He asked us. Excitment clearly written on his face
"Let us start from you Miss" He told pointing towards me
"Hello sir nice to meet you My name is Lily Joseph"
"Oh nice to meet you too Miss. Lily" he exclaimed
Before anyone could continue the bell rang indicating the class has ended
"oh our bad luck You guys can introduce yourselves next time.. The class is dismissed thank you..!"

My next class was English and this was my last class for the day!  But Mrs.Kim aka my English teacher told that there would be no classes today.. So I thought to go to the library and read some books...

But when I went there I saw a new librarian! What the hell is wrong with this school! I thought and was searching for a new book to read and then something caught my eye....

To be continued! 💕
If u guys want to know the necklace then go and check the the first pic of the page..!