Chapter 28: A reunion with a kiss

After they found out they were pregnant they decided to have a reunion with all the avengers so they could break the news to everybody else. Sam, Steve, Thor, Wanda, Peter, Clint, bruce were going to be there, Emrys just wanted to invite the originals because obviously, it was more convenient!
She made her phone calls and then sat down on her couch to rest. Stephen wouldn't leave her alone for a second! he was very obsessive over health because of the babies and he was feeding her good stuff all day and wouldn't let her have her unhealthy pregnancy cravings.

Emrys: STEPHEN! 

Stephen: NO! I'm not gonna let you demolish 3 boxes of strawberry pop-tarts! 

Emrys: BABE! they are called pregnant cravings! a little bit is FINE!! oh god (runs to the bathroom)

Stephen: Darling, are you ok?!

Emrys: yeah, oh no (starts vomiting) (shortly she coms out of the bathroom)

Stephen: Babe, what happened?

Emrys: morning sickness, now go before you get late for work!

Stephen: ok love you (they kiss) bye! 

Emrys: bye honey

After Stephen comes home they set up the table and clean up the house to get it ready for the guests. Wanda and goes the earliest to help her cook, and the first guests are Steve, Sam, and Clint.

Emrys: HI!!!

Sam: EMRYS!!

Clint: HI!!!

Emrys: hi guys how are you!

Steve walks in with Sharon*

Emrys: hi steve!

Steve: Hi Emrys

Emrys: oh I didn't know you were bringing Sharon?

Sharon: oh I hope you don't mind

Emrys: no, of course not (says in a sarcastic way) come in, please

They all come in and sit at the table and someone knocks on the door.

Emrys: Babe could you get the table, please

Stephen: yup (opens the door) LOOK WHO'S HERE! 

Thor: Hello my old friend! (they hug) 

Emrys: THOR!! (she jumps on him) 

Thor: HAHA (hugs her tight) MY BEAUTIFUL SISTER! 

Stephen: gentle 

Emrys: (she gives him a look) 

Stephen: the dress (laughs nervously) 

The last person to come is peter and he comes right on time for the announcement.

Sam: you guys have built a beautiful life together

Steve: Yeah (he chugs the champagne) 

Clint: slow down on the drinks man 

Emrys: first I would like to raise a toast to the people that are not in this room today including our dear friend's nat, tony, vision, and last but very not least bucky they will be missed.

Everyone together: they will be missed  

Stephen: but also to say that in 9 months a girl and a boy will be running around in this house

Peter: Wait a minute, are you PREGNANT?!  

Emrys: YES! 

Everyone screams and shouts and thor almost cries of happiness. everyone is so excited except for steve. Steve has loved Emrys since the day they met which till now will be 17 years now and he still to this day loves her! this reunion is like torture for him so while everyone is celebrating h goes to the balcony.

Sharon: Stevie are you ok?

Steve: Yeah, just leave me alone 

Sharon: you still love her don't you?

Steve: yeah

Sharon: then why did you cheat on her in the first place!? you could be the one standing there instead of Stephen right now!

Steve: you think I don't KNOW THAT! 

Sharon: THEN WHY DID YOU DO IT! 

Steve: BECAUSE I KNEW SHE WAS TOO GOOD FOR ME OK! I KNEW I COULDN'T MAKE HER HAPPY! YOU THINK I DIDN'T SHOOT MY SHOT? I DID! 3 TIMES DAMM IT!

 Bruce: are Sharon and steve fighting?

Emrys: oh lord (she goes to the balcony) what's going on here?

Steve: nothing Sharon was just about to leave

Sharon: (looks at him while having tears in her eyes) yeah, thanks for the dinner

Emrys: you're welcome (watches her leave) steve what are you doing? just come inside  

Steve: (he grabs her and kisses her) 

Emrys: (she pulls away and slaps him hard) Steve!