The End: Goodbye Everyone

After that night Emrys was actually quite relieved that Verena had found a way to forgive Stephen because she didn't want her to go through the same thing that she went through with her father. But, she never knew why or how she came to forgive him. Later that night they came out of the restaurant.

Stephen: I'm gonna pay the bill and come back real quick 

Verena: ok!

Emrys: I'm very glad you forgave your father

Verena: wow, it feels really weird when I call him dad instead of dad (she meant bucky)

Emrys: why did you forgive him?

Verena: mom, peter told me 

Emrys: what?

Verena: he told me about grandpa 

Emrys: I'm glad he did

Verena: mom, I love you (hugs her)

Emrys: I love you too (says in shock)

Verena: you're a strong woman 

Stephen: she is

Verena: (they stop hugging) 

they spend the night walking in the manhattan streets until Stephen takes them home.

Peter: hey darling (hugs her and kisses her)

Verena: hey babe (kisses him) I'm sorry I stormed out I just, really needed to sort things out before it got too late.  

Peter: I know, I'm glad you did 

the next day it's Verena's day off and of course, as usual, she and peter go to Emrys and bucky's house for lunch. They all greet each other and come inside to eat lunch together. While eating someone knocks on the door, Verena gets the door and it's Stephen. He wants to join them for lunch. Emrys and bucky let him join for lunch, then peter pulls bucky to the side to talk to him about something.

Bucky: what did you want to talk to me about?

Peter: Well you see, then thing is, i- I mean 

Bucky: talk parker! 

Peter: ok, ok! (he takes a deep breath) I'm gonna propose to Verena tonight 

Bucky: and you are getting my approval last minute?

Peter: Yes, well I mean I kinda figured you'd say yes 

Bucky: (he raises his eyebrows)

Peter: Sorry 

Bucky: Well, I will do anything for my daughter happiness 

A few hours pass by and Verena tells peter that they should leave because she has to go to work the next day.

Peter: ok but one second (he goes on his knees) 

Verena: peter?

Peter: Verena Octavia Odinson Strange 

Verena: oh my god (she realizes what's happening and starts to sob) 

Peter: Will you marry me?

Emrys: Oh lord! (she starts crying really hard) 

Verena: YES, OH MY GOD! (she jumps on peter, wears the ring, and kisses him. 

The wedding 

Officiant: We are gathered here today to witness the sacred union of Peter parker and Verena Strange. We stand here to honor and celebrate the love shared between these two people, as they come together to start their new life with a solemn vow, surrounded by their closest family and friends. Peter and Verena are overjoyed that you are able to join us here today.

Officiant: This ceremony celebrates the beginning of your marriage. It's a journey of love, understanding, perseverance, and dedication to one another that lasts through time. As we stand here today to mark this occasion, we remember that what matters most is not the ceremony itself, but the love and companionship you will continue to share throughout your married life together.

Officiant: To honor the strength of love and the role it plays in our lives, Peter and Verena have called upon two of their nearest and dearest to share readings that have moved them.

Officiant: There are no vows more meaningful and powerful than those which will be shared here today. Your wedding vows are a sacred declaration of your love for each other, the foundation of your relationship as a married couple, and the life you want to build together.

Bride: I, Peter, take you, Verena to be my wedded husband. I promise to stay by your side through good and bad times, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health. I vow to stay true to you and love you unconditionally for the rest of my days.

Officiant: Verena, please now make your vows.

Groom: I, Verena, take you, Peter to be my wedded wife. I promise to stand by your side through good and bad times, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health. I vow to stay true to you and love you unconditionally for the rest of my days.

Officiant: Do you, Peter, take this woman to be your wedded wife?

Groom: I do

Officiant: Do you, Verena, take this man to be your wedded husband?

Bride: I do

Officiant: Let us now proceed.

Officiant: It is now time for you to exchange rings. Your rings symbolize the eternal commitment that you make to each other and the never-ending circle of your love. May these rings always remind you of the commitment you are making here today.

Officiant: Peter and Verena, please repeat after me. I, Stephen, give you, Verena, this ring as a symbol of my love and commitment to you.

Officiant: By the power vested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss.

Officiant: It is with great honor and delight that I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Parker

Verena and peter: till death do us apart.