you are my hapiness

My love,

I hope you have time to visit soon, my heartaches when you're away from me, anytime I witness the sun shine onto freshly bloomed flowers, I think of you. I don't really know why, but i reminds me of you. To be honest, everything reminds me of you, tasting sweet honey, joy, a pretty view, When I'm with you, I'm happy!

Sometimes it seems like I'm in your way writing to you almost every day. You don't need to write back every single time if you don't have the time. I feel happy just knowing you read them. I admit, I'm not saying I wouldn't feel a little bit disappointed if you stopped writing back. Honestly, every time I read your letters I can't help but smile. Right now, I just want to hold you tight, I wish I went with you to Inazuma, I regret not doing anything about the fact I wasn't allowed to.

Are they giving you any trouble? Last time you told me that you were having trouble leaving Inazuma, my heart broke a little bit. I can't bare the thought of never being able to talk to you again. You're the first thing that comes to my mind when I wake up, I want you to be by my side when I wake up, so that you'll also be the first thing I see. There's very little holding me back from just boarding Captain Beidou's ship to see you.

I have a question to ask you.
Have my letters seemed sloppy lately? I haven't had the time to read them back. I'm under a lot of pressure at work. Anyway, I hope you're doing well, I love you.

P.S
tell the honorary knight and his little friend that I say hi! And I'll try to write to you every day.
———

Sincerely,
your one and only forever, Kaeya.
————