Be safe!

Dear ____,

I had to write to you as soon as I heard the news., Inazuma is experiencing one of the biggest attack the abyss has ever pulled off. Stay inside, and don't try fighting anything. The honorary knight will take care of it. I'm really hoping you're safe, rememberdo not go out , especially at night.

I've heard about the vision hunt decree, keep your vision safe too. Every single time I write to you I can't get over how much I miss you, but I'm so worried about you right now, I still miss you though. If it doesn't get better over there, I swear I will go to Inazuma. Just tell me if you want me to, I think this much is a good enough excuse. The thought of you looking scared makes me want to hold you very close, I need to see your face. Can you attach a picture of you in the envelope? It'll put your kamera to good use. By picture I mean nothing but your face, of course. I'll be content seeing that, but you always have another choice, if you feel like it, I'll take it with open arms. Get what I mean?

Enough about that, have you been drinking enough water? Oh! I forgot to ask, have you stocked up a good amount of food to eat for a week or two? I know people are saying it'll be safe to go out in a few days, but always be prepared. If the honorary knight asks you to go outside tell him that I forbid you, okay? I know you don't like when I'm controlling, but just listen to me this once. I'll make it up to you next time I see you.

Right now the abyss haven't reached your exact area, so if you need anything like food, water, or blankets, you can go out now. But make sure Aether comes with you, and bring your weapon. (Tell him to bring it too.)  Again, make sure your vision is safe.

I must get going now, write me back telling me if you're okay. Farewell, my love.

(I love you)

From, your one and only,

Kaeya.