Chapter 14: Ice

'Being soaked alone is cold. Being soaked with your best friend is an adventure'

- Emily Wing Smith

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Y/N's POV:

You've got. To be kidding me.

You would think after continuously waking on bad flooring, and ending up on a stone path, that the world would once again bless you with a bed.

Yes, I'm indoors.

The issue is, I'm in a full on ice castle.

In the middle of nowhere.

Yep. Sounds nice, right? It's not like I'm alone on ice in a stylish but annoying extensive dress. And it's not like I'm unsure where I am.

Okay so, this is definitely Frozen. Honestly, that's good for me because I swear, I forgot how the original story went. Wasn't it called Ice Girl or something? Ice Woman? Oh, nevermind. It's Ice Queen.

Okay so, what's sad is, I don't know what part of the story I'm in. Secondly, if I go out I'll be lost. Thirdly, I need a new dress. Better yet, something else. Anything, even shorts. At least the tripping over rate will be lower. It's not like the dress provides me any warmth.

I walk to the entrance of this castle, the frigid air surrounding me, as I take a deep breath and exhale, the air seen in front of me. I have no jacket whatsoever, nor any other warm material with me.

Surprisingly though, I don't feel THAT cold. To be completely honest, yes, I feel a little cold, but definitely not freezing and feeling like I want to die. We haven't reached that point... Yet.

Alright. Time to vent and rant to myself while I'm alone. Wait you know what, before that, I should check if there's a note on me that could help.

I search on my dress, but realise there's no pockets of any sort. My hands flail around my head, checking if anything is inserted in my hair.

Nothing. If I left it at that Ice Castle back there, I'll definitely scold myself. I trudge a few light steps backwards, until I decide to check my shoes.

I remove my footgear for a moment, and remove the slip from the sole. I really want to know who decides where to put these little hints...

I feel a trickle of blood from my head again... The same spot from when I fell from the balcony. The wound must've opened up or something. Side effects of great weather and always being on the ground is finally affecting me now.

The blood is the only thing that's warm on me right now, the dark rose red piercing the snow, infecting the innocent colour with its own dark desires. Like a virus spreading, the deep colour leaving its mark on the untouched crystal white.

What's mildly concerning is I feel no pain. Maybe my head's still wrapped up on the Jimin incident, or maybe the cold weather is countering the warm blood seeping out of my head like a little stream. Ah, I should just read the note. I have priorities and my emotions isn't one of them right now.

No matter how much I hate him, I can't let my negative feelings take over. Pretend nothing happened? Sort of impossible. But I need to act civil. For god's sake, I'm nineteen. I need a level of maturity right now.

I read the words, 'A Sisters Love', knowing what I have to do. I'm taking it that I'm in the middle of the story, or towards the end? From the look of the world right now, the coldness seems to be taking over, so... Yay.