BLOOM AGAIN

Bloom Again

Bloom Again

In spring, you can cut the flowers, pick them, or even let them wither — but you can never stop spring from coming over and over again. Just like their feelings, they tried to bury them, to ignore the longing, to look away from each other's eyes. However, no matter how many times they strived to do so, they can never stop their feelings from blooming like petals in spring. It kept blooming, it kept growing.

One can't run away from your feelings, it stays there — stubbornly scratching the back of your heart until you finally acknowledge its existence that goes along with the beating of your heart and the squeezing of your chest.

And sometimes, it's just foolish if you never had your heart broken even once. We all go through that, with love comes pain yet we should embrace the flaws. Love will never be perfect, yet it's amazing to feel it with open arms. You're scared, frightened of the thought that you might experience the same terrible heartbreak if you allowed yourself to fall in love once again — just like when someone threw knives at a sensitive one, and they won't be able to shake those thoughts away despite knowing they aren't true.

It's the weakness of not being ignorant. You're aware, too aware of many things that it scares you to face such things.

But loving while being afraid is a very brave thing to do.

Blooming again requires courage to shine amidst an ocean of flowers.

Beomgyu stirred in his sleep, he groaned and stretched his muscles as he squeezed his eyes shut. After doing so, he sighed and relaxed his arms on the bed. When he felt the sun's ray greeting him a good morning through the tent's little window, he brought his hand up to rub his eyes.

Then he stopped.

Something felt cold against his skin.

Upon feeling this, he slowly opened his eyes and pulled his hand a bit farther away from his sight. As the sunlight hurt his eyes, he squinted and saw something around his finger.

Beomgyu's eyes widened, he had just seen a ring around his finger.

He pushed himself up with a groan and stared at the ring, it looked like a rose — pretty and simple in his eyes, but where did it come from? The boy tried to search for his memory, forehead creasing in confusion along with his brows. Then he clicked his tongue.