SPRING SERIES

Hello, Yza here! :)

The SPRING SERIES: Scent & Bloom Again is now finished and this book is now officially completed!

Thank you so much for supporting me on this one even when it took me a long time to publish this. I'm sorry, too, for the slow updates y'all have experienced. Nonetheless, I hope y'all still liked the book in the end. :)

This series means a lot to me, and I know all of you are aware why. And being able to share these books with y'all was surely amazing and precious to me. I hope all of you got the messages from the books.♡

What are your thoughts about this book? And the story in general. It'd be nice to know your conclusion for this book or the overall story.♡

Love isn't all about the happy days, it comes with sad ones too. That's the scary yet true fate of falling in love: You'll always and always get hurt at some point. You'll say I love you, I love you, I love you — but sometimes, you'll say I'm sorry as you lose your breath from crying.

You'll make mistakes; you'll face misunderstandings; you'll face difficulties that would seem hopeless. However, you have to remember that it's just how loving someone is. You'll be scared, frightened. You'll feel anxious, unsure, disappointed at one point as well.

Nevertheless, fear is a feeling too. If you feel fear, then you just felt one of the scariest emotions a person can drown into. If you've managed to feel it, how is love so hard to feel? Love has risks, obstacles, but they are inevitable.

And I hope, when the time comes, you won't be afraid of being honest to yourself. Love is an amazing feeling, but if you always choose to run away, you might just regret it once the person stopped chasing after you. It's a big regret and you wouldn't want to experience that. Take it from me.

At the right time though, don't rush it. Love will never leave the world. Even in the most hidden and little corners of the world, you'll find it. Remember to not give too much of yourself too. Loving someone is great, but never wash away your own colors to paint someone else's canvas. But of course, this is just me — you'll know what to do when you're there.

I wish you all the love you deserve to receive. Everyone deserves to be loved truly for who they are.

By loving, you live.

So, everyone, I want to say: Live.

PLAYLIST:

PLAYLIST:

Me After You - Paul Kim

Every Day, Every Moment - Paul Kim

Little Do You Know - Alex & Sierra

I'd Rather - Luther Vandross

ILYM - John K

Sleep Tonight - December Avenue

You're Still The One - Shania Twain

Crazier - Taylor Swift

Wherever You Are - One OK Rock