Gulf

Opening his wardrobe,his eyes widen,there is no clothes ,nothing at all."Oh right i haven't washed my clothes but nevermind i will borrow one from Mild.”think gulf.
Mild is gulf's younger brother. Gulf comes from a normal farmer family.His family is only four ,his father,mother, his younger brother mild and he himself.He is now 28 years old and mild is 26.Mild is a male nurse and his husband is a doctor.Yes. you heard right!mild has a husband called Boat who is a doctor.Both mild and gulf are openly gay and  their parents are ok with it.Mild is very hardwork person and he is living in a small town with his husband.Unlike mild,gulf is a very lazy and living with his parent at their village.Have i told you that gulf also has that brat attitude.He is very stubborn and he is also a jobless.He spent his parents money for his payments as he called allowance😏.How many times his parent had told him to find a job but he never listen but one thing about him good is that he is very good at cooking😋.His dishes are very delicious and he is very fast in cooking too🤤.And now he is boring living in his village  so he had visited  mild house and he was staying there for almost five months now and will stay there god knows for how long😈.
Back to reality,"Phi, where is the shirt that i gave you the other day and where are your clothes huh”said mild with disappointment.
"How do i know.now don't be noisy and just give me my clothes i have a date with my boyfriend.hurry up”said gulf. with that mild have no choice but to gave him his clothes again.One thing about gulf is he never washes his clothes since childhood.his mother always wash for him .And now he is in mild house so there is no one who will wash his clothes so he has nothing to wear.That is not the problem though,the problem is if there is nothing to wear,he always borrows mild clothes and that means no return😏.that's why mild has no choice but to wash his brother clothes and iron for him.
and now it's mild turn to wash😂.(sorry mild)
Although gulf is always like that since they were kids,mild didn't blame his brother at all and he is always respect and love his brother and vice versa.
At the dating place,"love, you look so hot in this outfit.” fiet ,gulf's boyfriend smiled shy said.

Indeed,gulf is really hot and at the same time cute and handsome

Indeed,gulf is really hot and at the same time cute and handsome.His doe eyes,thick eyebrown,prominent nose,plump and kissable lips and sharp jaw.Although his body structure is lean ,he is way bigger than fiet who is small,short and cute.
"i know and you are so cute in your outfit too” said gulf and fiet's already pink cheeks are red now due to blush.
"ok..ok..,enough now where do you want to go?baby”asked gulf to fiet.Not to mention that to day is their four months anniversary.
Yes,gulf and fiet became boyfriends after a month he had arrived here.They met at shopping mall by buying the same necklace accidentally. Both fell in love at first sight and now they are boyfriends for four months.
"umm...let's eat something first,i know a good place near here”said fiet and they decided to eat something first for their date but who knows what will happen next at the restaurant they went.

please comment and vote with your ideas.

wuv u 😘😘😘😘