Mew

Mew is a businessman and  owns most of the business in the town including supermarket, coffee shops,restaurant,bar,hospital,car showroom and most of the building that exist in the town and ect....Not to mention with his handsome figure.He is pretty tall with a straight face,eyes that can penetrate your soul,straight nose,thin but kissable lips,thick eyebrow, angular sharp jaw with broad shoulders and masculine body.He has everything that a man should have but turned out to be a total alcoholic😏.He is not interested in any man or woman or any relationship.Only drinking and business is the most matter to him but most of his business are wached under the supervision of his brother tong and his best friend kaownah.He only attends some important meeting and most of the time he is only drinking not because he is broken or something but because he loves alcohol.Mew is comes from a very rich family that own most of the business around the country but he is only contented with what he have.He has two siblings.his older brother tong and younger sister becca.His sister handles most of the clothing store in the town and she is way more beautiful and cute than other girl and she is loving and caring.Most of the people in the town are mew's relatives and they all loves him  although he is not giving any attention to them.He also has two  bestfriends,kaownah and boat more like drinking mate.
"Ahhhhh.....my head is killing me”said mew to himself . He just  woke up from bed and his hangover is killing him.It is because of last night drinking session with his two bestfriends so he dicided to drink some pain killers and take a shower.After showering,his head is a litter better now and also he is a bit hungry so he  go to his nearest restaurant.While eating,he got a call from his brother that he have to attend a urgent meeting so he decided to take a leave.When he is about to open the exit door,someone from the other side open and there he saw ....,..................his nephew "fiet” with a very beautiful and a cute man.He has never seen such a beauty in his life not even in girls and ............
at that time
"Oh...hi uncle mew....”said fiet and just like that mew is snapped out of his thoughts.
"Oh... hi fiet what are you doing here?”asked mew eyes on gulf.
"We are here to eat and this is my boyfriend gulf and love this is my uncle mew…”fiet shy introduce gulf to mew but he did not know at that time was what's in mew mind.

please vote and comment your opinion.

wuv u😘😘😘