Thinking

Mew pov

It has been almost a week since i last saw gulf.I don't know what is wrong with me i kept thinking about him these past few days.I can't help but think about how beautiful he look.I don't have a chance though.He is my nephew's boyfriend and i am not that low stealing him from my nephew.Thinking about him is already make me feel guilty.
Anyway Boat called me to come to his house this sunday for partying.he said he wanted to tell something .Of course i will go there because who am i to decline for drinks.I kept thinking about here and there and finally i fall asleep.

Sunday evening

I am now in front of boat house waiting him to open the door.And when it is opened... boom...
there i saw him.The guy i kept thinking these past few days appeared behind the door and he looks shock too.
"umm....uncle mew right?How do you know this place...what can i help you?"he continuously asked me.
I checked the house adress again.i had been visiting here for almost like a hundred times so it can't be wrong.Did boat moved to another place but why he didn't tell me or was he planning to embarrass me in front of a new owner.
"Sorry but this isn't boat house or did they move.Do you know where did they move?"
Then i saw boat behind gulf.
"why are u standing there?Oh c'mon this is not your first time coming here if you are waiting for me to tell you where to sit."utter boat.
"so uncle mew is your friend?"why does his surprise look had to be so cute.
Wait! what is he doing here?
"he is but how do you know his name?"boat asked.
"He is my boyfriend's uncle."
"so how about you?how do you know boat?"i asked.
"he is my brother in law."he said.
what a small world.I don't know why but i am happy to know that.
"are you going to come in or standing there the rest of your life."said boat.I didn't realize that i had been standing while looking at him.At least now i have a reason to meet him again.
When i enter i saw kaownah is already here. mild is preparing food and drinks and kaownah is helping him
Boat told us that we should eat first so we started eating while chitchating.I am now stealing glances over gulf.I noticed that the foods are very delicious today.
"Mild is your cooking skill improved? The food is very yummy."
"I didn't cook today.My brother cooked it.It is great right?My brother is a good cook😊."said mild
"i am glad that you like it"said gulf.
"thanks for the food too"i said smilingly.
So he can cook well such a housewife material.Boat is looking at me with a teasing smile.
"boat what it is that you are going to tell us?"asked kaownah.
"ok. I am going to tell you that i am gonna open my own clinic from now on surprise..."said boat.
"so this is the reason that you wanted to throw a party out of nowhere.I am glad that finally your dream came true."said gulf
"congrat bro"i said
"i am happy for you"said kaownah but mild is not saying anything.
"baby are you not saying anything?"asked boat to mild.
"i am very happy for you hubby"said mild while crying and hugged boat.
After we done eating, we sit in the living room and started drinking.
"for opening new clinic...cheer..."we all shout together and clink our glasses.
"why don't you drink beer?"gulf is drinking orange juice.
"i am not into alcohol.It sucks."he said.
It had been two hours we started drinking and they are singing and dancing like there is no tomorrow while i and gulf are just watching their show.He is sitting on the opposite couch with mine.
Boat came to sat with me and said
"how do you think gulf"
"what are you talking about he is my nephew's boyfriend"
"c'mon they are boyfriends not husbands and i saw the look on your face earlier.Stop fooling around me i am not that dumb."
i looked at gulf and he is really cute . i think i am fall in love with him
"i don't know anymore.He is already taken and i don't have any chance to be his boyfriend.."
"but you still have chance to be his husband right? Besides,I only agree gulf with you."he said.
"Did you hear what you just said.If mild find out we both will be doomed."
"it's up to you.Anyway it is just a suggestion and think about it "with that he left me and went to dance again.I can't help but think what he said.I know it is wrong but if it is for gulf it worth.
Normally,mild is not like that but he is super active today.Maybe he is really happy the fact that his hubby is able to open his own clinic.
I have a high tolerance of alcohol because i had been drinking since i was 18 so i am still sober while the rest are drunk except gulf.
He is not talking to me so i sit beside him and tried to make a conversation.
"how long you and fiet have been dating?"
"4 months uncle"
"can you just call me phi. I am not that old".
"ok phi. umm...do you like me for your nephew?"
"No i like you for myself"i said with a low tone.
"sorry are you saying something"before i could reply mild came to us.
"hey buddy i think this is enough.Are you going home or staying here."the two are already on the floor sleeping.
"it's ok i will just go home and drop kaownah at his house."I help kaownah to walk while mild is helping boat to go to their room.
"see you later gulf."i bid goodbye to him and walked to my car.After i dropped kaownah at his house, i drove to my house.While driving i kept thinking about what boat said earlier

Finally i updated.Please vote and comment your thoughts.

wuv u 😘😘😘😘