chapter 6: unexpected singing competition

All student of grade 9 went to the hall. Everyone knows what going on but just you. The teacher at the stage and start announces something.

Teacher: hello dear student of Academia. I am teacher Ningguang. Today is the beginning of the singing competition. Now who will represent 3-A for this competition?

3-A went silence. You know whole class relay on you, you are the only student that represent 3-A. You know that this going to happen, so you stand up and walk toward the stage. You hold your guitar and sing Lemon at the stage.
Lemon:

Xiao pov

The moment when she sings, the angel voice, that make the flower bloom.

Nine years ago, the Y/N you know always go to the garden during PE class. You always heard her singing. After she sing, the flower bloom beautifully, just like her. I don’t know why everyone hate her. I can’t get it why. Her voice, make me think I am in a dream.

Kazuha pov

The girl who is singing is the one who have bad background story in her life, one of the 4nemo fans you met at the concert. You want to make her feel better although you didn’t know her. You want her stay with you forever, never leave you. Her voice is like an angel but she hid her pain at the past.

Y/N pov

You have gone to the semifinal and sing No 1.
No 1:

Teacher Ningguang: now the student who gone to the final is…

You pray is not you but.

Teacher ningguang: is Barbara from 3-C and Y/N from 3-A

You sigh. Why it was you who gone to the final. Many people sing better than you but the judge put you to the final.

After Barbara turn. You walk to the stage and sing I don’t want to hear your story.
I don't want to hear your sorry:

Xiao pov

The word “I can’t forget’ and “sorry” from the lyrics. What does it mean? I can’t understand. Why she sings this type of song. Why?...

Y/N pov

This song represents my friends… when… I am not longer around them. They can't forget you. Why you will die? Because you have poison it…

When you start your secondary school, there a PE teacher who teach your straight two year. When that teacher starts to teach you, you felt very uncomfortable everyday. Day and night, even when sleeping. The demon pressure make you torture for more than a year.

One day, you are in math class and PE teacher call you out. Your hand holds a red spider lily.

In human, red spider lily mean dead flower, you wish someone to die. But for demon, it means poison flower. You strike teacher with red spider lily. PE teacher is the demon king you have been looking for. He manages to escape with soul, but it has been poison. Your life span is equal to it life span. If he dies… you die...

Teacher Ningguang: and the winner is Y/N from 3-A. congrats.

Your tear drops to the ground because you afraid to die…