chapter 8: [you will marry me right?]

After a week of the club event, you went recess alone as usual. You want to hangout with 4nemo but you afraid to interrupt them.
You went to the backyard of the school which it has many beautiful flowers and a Sakura tree. It was your usual place when at PE class and recess. You saw xiao walk toward you.

Xiao: so, you are here all the time

Y/N: aren’t you hanging with your friend?

Xiao: but you seem lonely

Y/N: I have used to it.

He sits beside you and watching the petal dance.

Y/N: hey xiao

Y/N: you will marry me right?

He faces turn red like a tomato then he uses his hand to cover that shy face.

Xiao: no///

Why you ask this question? Because you remember about your past…

You are a doll to your owner when she was 5 years old. Your owner parent buys you as a present for her. She brings you everywhere, from time to time, from year to year.
At her age of 18, she brings you to her first date. Her boyfriend didn’t dislike you, but he treat you like his daughter. Even when your owner marries, she still brings you and past to her daughter.
At your owner daughter 5th birthday, demon came and eat them. You saw it clearly. Blood everywhere in the house and you wish to revenge for her.

After that night, you became a human. God give you a life to banish the demon for you owner. You will die when the demon king is dead. You don’t know what is feeling of being a human. You walk around the house and saw her ring. She said before when she is study

Owner: I wish to marry the person I love. You will do that too right, if you are a human, Y/N.

She smiles to you. You want to feel what is the feeling of falling in love. But now you do.

Xiao pov

She asks you the question very sudden and you don’t know how to reply to her. But that question, reminds you of the last meet.

The last day of school, you and she are at the garden. The moment she left, she said something.

Y/N: you will marry me, right?

She smiles and walk away… That is the last smile you saw…