Remember or not

Porsche-

I don't know why but I have feeling that I am doing wrong. I think I am shouldn't believe kinn's father.

I don't know whose telling me the truth or whose lying. I tried to please kinn so he can tell me the truth.

I even tried to irritate him,but nothing is working.

Last when I was in the bar, that was the first time I met Kinn's Father and he tell me the true story about Kinn.

he told me that Porsche was his boyfriend and I  look like him.

I asked him what was happened? He told me that kinn left him in a dark room. He kidnaped him.

He wants to kill Porsche because he dout of him.
that he was betraying him with vegus.

That why I pretend to be drunk. and call Vegus my first and true love.His anger in bar proved that Kinn's Father was right.

Porsche was successed to escape from Kinn. But Kinn find out and kill him in anger.

But when realised what have he done to his love. He broke down.

He only see me as a replacement. when he protect me from the ghost that day I really think that he had feelings for me. But now I know that I am only a way to make him forgot his guilt.

Porsche love him. I know because I have read his dairy which Kinn Father gave me.

I will not believe him if I did not see Porsche grave and his Photo with my own eyes.

I was laying on the bed and still thinking about porsche. Suddenly someone open, no kick the door.

"Porsche..." It was kinn. he shouted Porsche name and I pretend to sleep.

And he suddenly stopped shouting and sit beside me.
"Porsche if you remember anything please tell me I am waiting for you. Please don't pretend that you not remember anything. I love you soo much.if you are facing any problems tell me please.let me be your guard. I want to protect you.i know I was fail once but now I will not let anyone harm you"he gave me a gentle and soft kiss on my head and left the room.

Now I have no doubt on what his father tell me he really killed Porsche.

Next morning...

"Is Porsche waked up."I heard mr monster sound.

"No,boss he is still on the bed" monster's pet told him and then he came inside.

"Porsche wake up let eat something"he asked and pat my head. I act normally and wake up.

" You can eat first I am not hungry." I tried to ignore him and I went to the bathroom.

When I came out kinn was sitting on the bed and holding Porsche dairy.

Shia did he know that I know everything think and I am not Porsche.

"Porsche I want to ask you something."I have to do some thing.but what.

" You can ask but first I am hungry lets go and eat." I tried to change the topic.

"But you just say you don't want to eat" why this monster change into a question bank.

"I said before but now I am hungry"I said again.

"Ok... then lets eat something first."now what to do?what if he threw me out of the house after knowing that I know everything.well it will good. But I don't want to leave the luxurious life.