left alone

Porché-

Its already 1:00am he's still not here. I am not feeling well. But he's not here anymore.

My head is paining so hard. It's very cold,dark and aloneness  here. I am in my balcony,still trying to call kim.  My visions are blury.

And suddenly I fell down and someone catch me. I know it's kim. Kim is back? Kim...ki..kim don't leave me again.

Next morning..

I wake up in my bedroom. Something smells so good. Is kim really back or its my imagination. I tried to wake up from my bed,but my legs are numb.

I was about to fall but again someone hold me. Kim..

"What are you doing here,hia kinn." It's brother kinn. That's mean...
"What you are doing? Get back in the blanket or I will beat you untill you went to the hospital.

"Hia,this is how you treat a patient." I said getting back on the bed.

Hia give me breakfast on my bed.
Its a very long time,last time I was 10 years old when I got fever because I miss my parents a lot.

"How many times I have to tell you to take care of yourself?" Hia is angry.

I can't say a word in front of his anger but all I am thinking is about kim. Why he is still not here.

"Kinn,I want to talk about something with you come out for a minute." Hia said to brother kinn and left the room.

I took my phone and try to call kim. But his number is out of reach.

" Kim, where are you when will you came back" I send him a text message.

kim always love me but lately he started avoiding me.
Is he not in lovee with me anymore?

I was lost in my thoughts suddenly I hear   
Hia is fighting with brother kinn. Is something wrong with them. Then hia came in and said to me"you are coming to our house with me. I will not let you stay here any longer."

No I can't go with them what if I go and kim came back. I will be worried for me.

" But hia...."

"I didn't ask for your permission, it's an order for you."

"Okey" I know hia is also worried for me. But still I want to wait for kim. But for now I think I should go with him.

Next day....

They are fighting again for house work. Brother kinn does not want to wash the clothes.

But I still want to sleep a little so I put the blanket on my face and sleep again.

Porsche POV-

"You basterd,kinn".

"What happened to you"

"How dare you to do that to me". I shouted.

" I sorry but I really  not good at it,I think I should left it now. I can't handle this anymore."kinn said.

"You really want to left me in the middle.you don't love me anymore?"I replied.

"I do. But it's hard" he said and turn around to go out of the room.

"I am asking you last time."I said in loud and angry voice.

"Ok,ok I am sorry I will wash the clothes and dishes to, happy." End of the argument.

He never win against me. Well it's his fault  that he does not need servents.
Our life is going happily.

But all I am worried is about porché and Kim's relationship. Kim is not taking care of porché.

Yesterday I want to meet porché and when kinn and I went to there house Porsché was all alone there.
He was running high fever and kim was not there.

I decided to take him to our house but kinn said that I should let him leave here and If I was worried about him I can also live there. But I don't want to leave kinn also.

I went to porché room and wake him up for breakfast. Kinn said he will go out for some work and come late in night.

From the day kinn and I were in a relationship this is a really long time I eat with porsché alone. He was looking so sad. I know he is missing Kim. But for now I think it's good for him to stay with me.

Middle of the same day night-

I was sleeping on the couch in front of main door because I was waiting for kinn. I heard the door bell. When I opened the door I was sustained. There was a girl who was holding kinn. Kinn was fully covered with blood. He is not in his sences.

"Kinn,what happened to you?"tears start falling down. I was so scared.  Suddenly the girl said, "sir please help my boyfriend. He had a beaten by my father's goons."

Now my anger cross my limits but still I said nothing and call doctor.
When doctor was checking on kinn,I came out and give some water to the girl who was crying so hard.

"Who are you and how you know him."
"I am his girlfriend.I know him from last 6 months. Today he was going to propose me. But my father tried to kill him. I knew that he lives with you. He told me that you are his most trusted bodyguard. So I took him here."

My head was about to explode. But I tried to be calm." You should go back to your home."

" No I will not leave him alone."

" What if your father came here in search
of you and tried again to kill him." I said.

" Yes you are right then I am heading home. But keep giving me information about him or I will complaint about you to his father who hired you. "

" Well what's your name?" I asked.

" You don't need to know my name you only call me mam. Afterall I am your boss wife. And also call kinn boss not by his name. I don't want to tell a servent his limits. And don't forget to call me when he came in his senses."

How dare she to talk to me like that in my own house.

" Porsche you don't have to worry he is out of danger he will wake up in the morning" doctor said to me.

Good kinn you need to be ok because I am the one who will send you to the hell...

To be continued.......