Chapter 5

Tris

"I heard you once murmuring to yourself in an empty room after you were scolded by one of our teachers... I was actually on my way to comfort you but I accidentally heard you mentioning your psychopathy," he took a quick glance at me and then brought it back to the tree beside us.

"I didn't actually believe it at first because we all know that psychopathy isn't a diagnosis... but as I was with you every day and got to be with you, I was convinced based on your actions alone," I saw him gulped, probably been thinking about all of this for a while.

Habang bahagyang nakakunot ang noo ay ibinigay ko sa kaniya ang buong atensyon ko...

"Kung alam mo na, bakit hindi mo sinabi sa kanila... isa salita mo lang," I smirked, being sarcastic. "...Ikaw na 'yung first honor..." I continued while looking at him. I can't believe that he actually kept it all to himself and didn't tell it to other people.

"Tris... because I care for you, for more than a decade that I never left your side... hindi mo pa napapansin? I gave up so much just so I can stay here in the countryside with you... I care for you," he emphasized when he said all of that while looking into my eyes.

I can see the longing in his eyes as I also look at him...

"Slowly as I observe you, if what you were saying was actuallt true... imbes na isumbong kita nu'ng makita ko na parang totoo nga, you ended up being special to me. I kept it to myself because I want to help you and not to bring you down..." he said and stopped for a second to catch his breath.

"You became my first love," he confessed while looking directly into my eyes. Those eyes that's urging me to believe him...

I blinked once and casually looked at the tree in front of us now.

'Yung my araw na nahuhuli niya akong may ginagawang hindi maganda noon... nasa likod ko lang siya, hindi niya ako kinukwestiyon at sinasabi sa iba... he just stayed behind my back and was talking to comfort me... it was all because I was special to him.

I just nodded after that long confession that he did and looked at him like I was not surprised at all.

"Dream..." I mentioned his name.

"He's been with me for the past few days that you were gone..." I started to introduce Dream to him and he was looking like he was full into what I was telling him while he was nodding his head.

"Mr. Smith..." he murmured to himself as he continued to wait for what I was gonna say.

"He's a nice and kind guy... with money, I'm wrong, those kinds of guys do actually exist and Dream came to me like a gift. To a psychopath.... someone gave him as a gift to me," I continue to flutter his name.

"Were you already close with him?" he asked but I hesitated... I wanted to say we are... but are we really? We were once that close but are we really?

Nakita ko ang bahagya niyang pagngiti kaya nabaling na naman sa kaniya ang pansin ko.

"That's great then... for the first time that I asked you about being close with someone, you hesitated. I'm glad that this time you are considering being close with someone..." he gently said.

"Pero kanina ko pa siya hinahanap parang wala naman siya dito? What happened to him?" he curiously asked while roaming his eyes around the place.

That's what I'm also asking...

Bakit bigla nalang siyang nawala ngayon? Pagkatapos nu'ng nangyari kagabi... bakit pa siya nawala ngayon?

Did he finally leave because he was disgusted with me? He saw me lacking something so he doesn't wanna see me anymore?