Problems

I'll just say it now, I'm sorry

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 🐺⋅.} ────── ⊰

Chan crouched in front of Felix, a growl growing deep within his chest, his lips pulled back in a snarl, wolf eyes slanted and promising blood, his tail low, ready to pounce.

He caught movement in front of him, a body slowly emerging, hands up in surrender. But he refused to relent, snarling at the creature.

When he finally got a glimpse of who was infront of him, he immediately stilled, cutting off his snarl and earning himself a gentle nudge from Felix, breaking him from his stupor.

"Henig, na vedui."
(My son, at last)

Ada...
(Father...)

Huffing, Chan, nodded his head to the side, signalling the elven creature to follow him.

"Felix let's go home. We have things to discuss, ginig."

Instead of replying, the omega nuzzled his mate in understanding and followed closely, borrowing himself into the alpha's side as they trotted back to their lodge.

On arrival, they were met by Changbin and Minho at the front, their guard up in wary of the stranger, and from the distress their alpha was unintentionally passing through their links.

The two alphas greeted their Luna, crouching slightly to let Felix scent them by their necks lightly, their bodies relaxing, then proceeded to rest their foreheads against Chan's wolf head before turning to the stranger.

"Alpha has asked us to bring you to sit inside, follow us," spoke Changbin, eyes revealing nothing of his thoughts and emotions.

Whilst the three of them walked off, Chan and Felix shot off to their room, shifting once they were behind their room door and hurriedly threw on their clothes.

"Channie get Chinhae, I'll feed De-a and He-a, then come to you." The alpha kissed Felix softly before they parted in the corridor, rushing to their pups.

"Hyung! Finally," the alpha was met with the sight of Jeongin hugging a teary eyed, sleep Chinhae who perked up immediately once he sensed his father close to him.

"Papa!" The toddler burst into tears, reaching out for Chan desperately.

The alpha quickly pulled his pup into his arms, rocking him gently and lulling his cries. "Little star, I'm right here, Ada isn't going anywhere."

"Thanks Innie, I'll see you downstairs."

Jeongin only smiled before exiting the toddler's room.

"How about we go say goodmorning to everyone hm?" Chan asked softly, letting Chinhae hug him close as he followed after Jeongin.

When Chan entered the living room, he was quick to notice Minho leant against the wall, eyes glued to the elf in the room, as Mi-Hi clung to his leg like always.

The rest were seated all around the living room- Jisung seated ontop of a shelved cupboard, Seungmin and Jeongin squished together on a leather chair and Hyunjin cuddled up close to Changbin, Hyunki asleep on his chest.