are you with me or not.

the old woman looked at me, before turning to Jered, 

'So, this is the girl that everyone is going crazy over, she doesn't look that beautiful or that smart, just a waste of time.' 

if I wasn't so weak, I would give this woman a piece of my mind, and it wouldn't be pretty. 

'Wait I interrupted what do she mean by that?' which I know good well what she meant; I just wanted her to clarify.  the woman pushed past me taking a seat, and just like before I was stuck. she didn't bother saying what she meant and turned her attention back to Jered. 

Jered takes a seat across from his mother, nodding that I should do the same but like hell, I don't owe this woman anything, not either the air I breed, looking at me then at his mother,  

'Samira,' my eyes cast to him, 'could you go fix my mother a cup of tea?' 

thank goodness cause another second with this woman and one of us would have been leaving out here in a body bag.' and it wasn't going to be me.  

I nod going into the kitchen, I try to listen to what was being said, but only got bits of pieces., when Eliezer names up in one of the conversations, I thought that it would be best if I didn't listen. even if I didn't want to be with him anymore, it would be right if I find him, it feels like all of this is my fault, if I would have been the type of girl that he needed he wouldn't have never left his pack and they wouldn't all be looking for him. 

pulling the cup from the cabinet, I start to make the tea, all of a sudden dizziness came out of nowhere. 

'Are you okay?' 

the cup slipped but thankfully I caught it. I turn to see Jereds mother standing with her back to the wall. 

I give her a fake smile. 

'Yea, I just haven't been feeling well lately but I would be fine, I just need to get some fresh air. 

the woman watched me for the longest, making me feel uncountable. then she spoke 'well, 'Don't worry about the tea, I have something very important to do, I just wanted to tell you a personally bye.' 

this took Samira by surprise, just minutes ago, the woman acted as it she couldn't stand her and now here, she was in the kitchen acting nice, 

'Could you please walk an old lady out?' 

I moved to where Jered mothers was and lead her to the front door. Jered mother turned around; well, I hope to see you again soon.'  she looked at me. please take care of yourself we wouldn't want anything happing to you.' then she turned to leave. 

I shut the door behind her, heading into the room to see Jered sitting on the bed, his head was in his hands, and I didn't know what was wrong, 

Jered, I touched him lightly, but he didn't move, 

'Jered'

he still didn't move, 

'Jered, are you still going to take me back to the pack house, I need to find Eliezer.'

this seem to snap him out of whatever zone he was in. 

'Samira, I told you that you can't go back.' and at this point she was going to lose her mind, 'Jered, so you don't care about your brother missing is that what you're saying, because if you don't, then the hell with you, I'm going to find him and make this right, either you're coming with me or your staying!'

it was a moment, and he still didn't move, and I knew right then and there I was on my own.'

grabbing my small bag, I begin to pack what little thing I had, looking back to Jered he still didn't move, and I knew right then and there it was a good by, I didn't need his help to find the Lycan myself. walking over to the door. I open it. looking at the night sky, which was strange just moments ago it was bright. 

I take one last look. wondering if he would try and stop me or at least come with me. when he did neither of this thing, I closed the door.  

Aug 27-2021 written