you may have to go back

Samira

I ran my hands throw my hair more then once, how on earth could i let this happen.

Thinking back to the morning when i woke up to find not the Lycan laying beside me but his brother.
Grabbing my things, slowly i try to make a run for it.

I just couldn't face him, the sound of him breatheing  froze me in my spot,
Looking back to find him fast asleep his hair slightly fall in his eyes much longer then the lycan.

He looked so relaxed, heck i would of been to if I didn't just sleep with the Lycan 2 nights ago.

Pulling at my hair in madness Oh, goodness i'm a hore. Yelling at myself in my head.

Okay Samira calm down i tell myself. It was a mistake that will never happen again.

As i was giving myself a pep talk.

I could feel his hands feeling the empty space where i layed moments ago.

Thank goodness he rolled over and that was my que to head for the shower.

Flashover.

I  was pulled from my thoughts when i see Jered come through the door.

carrying a chocolate Milkshake something I been craving for days now. 

He didn't personal hand it to me more like set it on the table as he took a seat in the chair across from me.

He said no words as I grabed the cup digging in.

I could feel his eyes watching my ever move and it was starting to bother me.

"Samira, i wanna talk to you about that night." He finally spoke.

It was Something i dreaded to hear him say.

Swollen i put the spoon down.
Giving him my full attention

Folding my legs on the leather sofa.

He leans over the table towards me, as he held both my hands into his.

"Samira, i just wanna say that night i didn't mean to take avenge of you. You were in a weak stage and not so good set of mind, i knew this but i still let lust come over me."

I wait till he finished. I really couldn't let him blame himself. Could I? I mean we're both adult.

Pushing the thought away I give him a sweet smile.

"It wasn't all your fault. It was just a week moment." Pulling my hands from his I  head to the kitchen to get dinner started.

All of a sudden a headache came over me,

I could hear the panicked in his voice when my body hit the floor.

Samira, I could hear him yell, "I don't know what to do I don't know what's wrong."

I could feel him kneel beside me.

The noise I couldn't take it. Covering my ears with my hands.

It felt like hours till things were okay.
Jered helped me set up heading me a glass of water.

Taking a sip handing the cup back to him.

"Don't look at me like that." I say to him.

He let out a sigh, rubbing my back.

" Samira I may have to send you back.

September -18-2020