➷Kakucho Hitto

{ !Not Base on the manga! }
•more info after reading this!•

^ Requested by : ^

As the white tiny rain drops hit your apartment window, the noise of the television echoed through the room as you where lying down on the comfortable sofa waiting for your beloved boyfriend

"It's been 5 hours, where the heck is he "
You groan on how you kept on worrying on him. Kakucho always told you not to wait for him or not to worry on him.

Little by little, your eyes slowly started to close, you kept on yawning and you get comfortable on the sofa.

The sound of the rain hits your rooftop making it relaxing, the cold air coming from your Aircon as the TV light flash on your eyes.

Making you sleep in peace, forgetting you have to wait for your boyfriend.

3:45 Am ( Kakuchou's POV)

"Shit it's already late, I hope she's not waiting for me "

The black haired man said as he slowly open the door.

He entered the house just to hear the sound of the TV on the leaving room.

He groans as he knows that his girlfriend had been waiting for him.

He walk up to the leaving room, hearing small snores from the sofa, he drag his eyes to the direction where the sound came from.

His eyes soften when he saw heis beloved girlfriend sleeping peacefully on the sofa, covered with a white blanket while half of her face was covered by her small arms.

Kakuchou made a faded chuckle, just seeing his girlfriend sleeping position.

°Oh how he loves her °

Kakucho went closer to you figure and admire your beautiful face.

He tucked your hair behind your ear and bursh his cold soft thumb on your warm cheeks.

Just a whole 5 minutes of admiring you, you open your tired eyes just to see a blur vision of man that have black hair.

Kakucho saw your actions signaling that your awake.

"Love?"
A not so deep voice escape from your lips.

"Sorry, did I woke you up?"
He look at you worried