➷ Manjiro Sano

{!BONTEN MIKEY X READER!}
{I didn't read the manga yet! So am sorry of there's mistakes in the stories!}

<Requested by: TinyPicklee>

As the dim lights spread the road, the sound of your heels meeting the ground as you walk.

You texted your fiance, Manjiro, that you wanted to see him aka you missed him.
For him, he doesn't really want you to come, I mean yes he misses you but he doesn't want you to be in danger or hurt, but you being stubborn, you just leave , leaving your fiance on read.

The cold wind passes through your body, regretting you didn't brought a jacket.

You where close to their hideout, just to be greeted by their guard, a smirk plastered on there face, making you feel sick.

"Oh~ what brings you here Cutie? Trying to get fucked~"
His tone was making you throw up, this guy really don't know who you are.

"Am sorry but your words discussed me, I have an important business with your boss"
Your tone was strict, you don't want this guy to be dead by your fiance, cause he flirted with you ,no your not that heartless.

"Our boss is busy right now, might as well just wait or have fu-"

"Who said I was busy"

A voice appeared and so a gun, the gun was in the guy's temple making you flinch a little.

"That's not how you treat a woman, your making her uncomfortable, and that's not how you treat My fiance or you'll die if I press this gun on your head without mercy"

His tone was cold giving the man shivers.

"I-i'm sorry boss, I will not do that again"

"I expect you to do that"

He let h go, falling on the ground, scared Mikey might kill him.

Mikey glace at you, his cold aura change by looking at you.

He sigh.

"Sorry about that love-"

His words wasn't continue by a loud gasp.

"Love?!"

"Mikey! You have a lover!"

A pinkish haired guy appears out of no where

"Idiot! Fiance! Not lover!"
Another guy came and his hair was white and very long.

"That's the same thing!"
The pinkish guy pouted

"When's the wedding!"
The white haired guy ignored the pinkish guy.

"Are we invited?!"
Two guys appears, which the other guy have a not so long hair and the other guy have a short but decent hair.