➷ Wakasa Imaushi

As the cold chilly breeze passes through your body, you watch the calm waved move back to the blue cold ocean.

Your hair moves swiftly by the wind. Your red silky dress moves slowly as you take one step closer to the ocean.

The calm expression you place on your face.
Your feet is now soaked by the ice-cold water, the faded red color plastered on your right cheeks. Your tears flow slowly from your eyes through your cheeks, your cold breath you let out, as your eyes are puffy red.

" sorry Wakasa, but I'm ready to let you go"

You let out a faded chuckle as the cold water hut your red silky dress.

•••

Y/n L/n the idea perfect daughter of the L/n's house hold.

The 23 year old woman cries as her Dear father tries to slap her on the face.
Faithfully her Beloved Mother stop her husband from hitting her Daughter.

" you Monster! How dare you ruin the family name! "

"  your a shame to this Family! "

Your father shouted at you.

Tears flow down on your cheeks as you shield your self from your Fathers hand.

" F/n! That's enough! Your Daughter already have thought her Mistake, please!"

Your Mother cried as he held your Fathers hand.

" M/n if we dont thought are Daughter right, she'll be a disgrace to him family, she'll embarrass the L/n's name! "

Your Father shove your Mother away as he looks at you.

" D-dad please forgive me... "

You beg your Father to stop

He made a ' tsk ' sound.

" and why would I forgive you after what you did"

" Y/n L/n how dare you Humiliate the L/n's"

" your a disgrace to this family "

" a mistake "

" a mistake... "

Your tears uncontrollably left your eyes as you remember what your Father said.

Your already in the water, your torso is soak as your hair is half wet.

You close your eyes and take a breath.

" I'm sorry, but I'm really... "

Memories flows on your mind.

The day you met your boyfriend, Wakasa.

You smile as he will miss your hugs when his tired from fighting, your cuddles, your kisses, your warm touch, your mesmerizing eyes, your warm joyful smile, your melodic voice, every thing.