BEAUTIFUL STRANGER

Tae was sleeping peacefully not knowing anything happening for the complete night and woke up when the morning sun rays hit his eyes. It took few minutes for him to understand the situation. He got stuck realizing that he was in the mid jungle without any route maps with him. However, he managed to stay calm. He started to roam around the lonely house to find a way to go back also a curiosity generated inside his mind to take a look inside the lonely home. He felt something attracting him to the locked house. He almost got ready to break the locks of the home so that he could find more information about a house inside the woods. But his thoughts got interrupted by many loud voices yelling his name. He returned to complete consciousness and screamed louder so that the source of the sound could find him easily

 He returned to complete consciousness and screamed louder so that the source of the sound could find him easily

Tae started moving towards the direction where he heard the voice and finally found few villagers searching for him. He felt so relieved and the villagers helped him to get back to his residence.JK and Sam were so worried and they also got relieved hearing Tae is OK and they were on the way back to the orphanage. The entire orphanage was waiting for Tae's return. Tae was damn exhausted from the all missing stuff and that made him doze off soon after he returned orphanage.JK and the rest of the elders understanding his physical state decided to talk to him later letting him sleep tight.

Tae had a good sleep but the sight he saw when he woke up made him flinch.  There was a beautiful creature sleeping beside him. Even though he was so feared he gained strength and stared at the beautiful features of the boy sleeping beside him. He found the boy undoubtedly pretty with pink kissable lips and small beautiful eyes. He suddenly realized what he was doing and stopped staring at the boy and ran to JK for asking who the boy was and also why he let a stranger stay with him. He was actually burning in outrage thinking some stranger sleeping on his bed neglecting the slightest amount of happiness and chills when he realized he was sleeping with a beautiful boy earlier.

JUNGKOOK he yelled which made JK ran to his friend without knowing what made his friend this mad. Hey, why are you yelling? JK asked Tae. YOU CLAY-HEADED, BUFFOON DON'T YOU KNOW I HATE SHARING MY THINGS AND YOU STILL LET THAT CUTIE-PIE SLEEP ON MY BED, AND NOW YOU ARE ASKING ME WHY I'M MAD. HOW DARE YOU BUNNY. He was bursting like a volcano. Poor JK stood there gulping without understanding a single word his alien friend told. Hey calm down boy what do you mean by cutie-pie sleeping in your room. I am damn sure there was nobody in your room when I left soon after you started to sleeping and also I didn't give anyone permission to enter your room. THEN WHO IS THAT BOY??? He was still mad. Tae I don't know who is in your bed and calm down let's go and check who the intruder is. JK said calmly. THEN COME WITH ME with this they started to Tae's room. HAY look this is the intruder I'm talking about Tae told JK pointing to the sleeping boy. But the reply given by JK made him gape.JK asked him whether he got insane cause there existed no cutie-pie in Tae's bed.