SENSATION

"Can I cancel all the plans and just fuck the hell out of you right here Park Jimin?".Taehyung was literally drooling over his mochi and he meant all the words he said.

Jimin in that costume was the icon of seduction. Jimin blushed profusely. It was the first time Jimin found the taller staring at his body with eyes filled with that much desire. " Tae, stop this let's go with what you planned" replied Jimin shyly. "Hurry and get on the bike before I lose my mind," said Tae.

The night bike ride was going perfectly. Suddenly Tae stopped the bike and asked" Jimin, who am I to you"."You are the love of my life Tae "Jimin replied without even taking a second to answer." But I thought I was taking my younger brother out considering the way you leaving this much distance between us even during the night ride" Tae sounded like a child who had been denied his favorite candy."Oh so that's the problem then I know how to cure this problem"Jimin hugged Tae tightly resting his head on Tae's back and chuckling thinking about how cute Tae was while complaining. "Now it's perfect," said Tae happily. Taehyung always had dreamed about him taking Jimin on a night ride with the smaller hugging him tightly and that was happening finally.

The ride ended near a forest area. "What are we doing here Tae, I thought you were gonna take me to some restaurants," said Jimin. "Believe me mochi, you are gonna love what you going to see and I'll make sure you'll never forget or regret any of the seconds from now you are gonna treasure this," Tae said in his deep voice slightly smirking. Jimin felt something wrong by the way that sentence sounded but neglected those feelings. That's when he found some lights coming from the forest. He wanted to take a look but by this time Tae pulled him by his waist making his back forcefully hit on Taehyung's hard chest. "Where are you going baby" Tae murmured using his deep voice in Jimin's ears making Jimin flinch. Tae used to call Jimin mochi but it was the first time Tae called him  'baby' and with that raspy sound filled with love and lust at the same time. The next thing Jimin found was he was being blindfolded by Taehyung and Jimin not even moved a bit."I'll take you there baby please be patient" Tae used his deep voice once more and on the next second Jimin found himself in Tae's hand. Tae was carrying Jimin in his arms.

When they reached a specific location Tae placed Jimin down and gently removed the blindfold making Jimin astonished by what he just saw

"Do you like that baby" Tae's voice made Jimin flinch once more? He was deeply immersed in the beauty of the treehouse in front of him. He nodded slightly making Tae chuckle seeing Jimin's cute face amazed by the sight. Tae felt proud of himself thinking how he could make his mochi happy.
"Then let's get inside, I know you might be feeling hungry let's eat something," Tae said and helped Jimin to reach the top. And delicious dinner
arranged there made Jimin's mouth water.

 And delicious dinnerarranged there made Jimin's mouth water

"Someone is drooling over delicious food "Tae teased Jimin." Stop Tae it's not my fault, you were the one who made me wait all this time and of course, I waited for you to return home and eat with you even though I was super hungry and now you are teasing me" Jimin pouted cutely.
"Stop pouting Jimin first of all, your outfit is making me insane and I may not be able to control myself if you kept seducing me as that" Tae said and it was clear that he was not joking from his tone making Jimin blush. " How can you say I'm seducing you while I am only sitting here and starting food, you are mean"Jimin whined. "It's not because I am mean it's because your existence itself is seduction baby, btw dig in I want to tell you something after eating." Tae used his raspy voice again and Jimin loved and hated that voice at the same time. Hated it because that voice was making him pass through many new heavy sensation and loved because those sensations were extremely intriguing.