The Re-sort

Harry had been hanging out with The Slytherins A lot. Draco and Harry had been Hanging out more then Usual. Draco secretly Liked Harry. Harry felt the same.

Minerva said, once they got to Hogwarts" Welcome Back, 5th years. Tonight you will get Resorted". The 5th years Nodded and The Resort occurred like this:

Hadrian Potter- Slytherin

Hermione and Ron Scowled at Harry, Luna gave Harry the 'why didn't you tell me?' Look. Harry had the Sad Smile look. Another person recognised that Same Smile.

SNI- I mean SEVERUS' POV
I saw the Smile Potter had on him and I knew that smile. It was the Same smile Lily gave me when she was sorted into Gryffindor many Years ago.

Lily and Myself were Secretly going out and We had a Son. But I didn't know where he was. I'll tell you a Secret, Lily is Alive still. Potter Senior was not though.

I have a Feeling Potter Jr was my Son because Po- I mean James was Brown Haired and Harry's hair is A Jet black.

Severus looked at the Boy with a weird look. He looked back at him with a 'you okay?' look. Severus nodded. And gave a 'I'll tell you later' look. Harry nodded and Sat down in the Slytherin table, with a Smirk.

Dumbledore's POV
My plan was to get the Golden trio back together and then Break Potter. But that will not be happening.

My plan was Broken. Hadrian  was a Snape. He was not a Potter.  Harry Potter died Years ago. Lily and James were Forced and didn't love each other -well James Loved Lily-. Lily loved Severus.