2. Vague of the word, why!

"What?" he screamed.

"It's not What. It's Arnav Singh Riazada." Constable Satya scoffed.

"She murdered her boyfriend?" he mocked.

"Also, you should reframe your question once," he smirked ignoring his sarcastic remarks.

"What does that mean?" one of the rogues was curious.

"Well, when you sit in jail, this is what happens, unaware of everything happening around you and the world," Satya snubbed.

"You police cannot reply to anything straight, can you?" he scoffed.

"Well, we're police for a reason," he shrugged.

Satya then went to the wooden and dusty cupboard and took out the newspaper.

"Read it. You'll get to know," he said, thrusting the newspaper in his hands.

They took the newspaper hurriedly.

And it read, "Invisible murder" in the front page. Khushi Gupta and Arnav Singh Raizada's individual photos are printed on the front. Well, since both are reputed celebrities, it has to be sensational news and it gave the perfect chance for TV Channels to increase their TRP.

"Oops! Khushi Gupta is in serious trouble," he mumbled after having his read.

"True!" Vignesh agreed, peeking from behind.

"These rich people are always thirsty for money and power. Khushi Gupta is no different. She's damned," Somesh uttered, who let his eyes rest on the subject leisurely.

They shook their heads and soon started discussing another gossip.

Darkness reflected her hazels as it screamed a deep black hole. All she could think about was him. How did it even happen? She had no idea or perhaps, she had.

Blood on his chest, sweat on her face, a canva made out of true sense, in her head.

Paranoid much!

What happened before that? How did she stab him? She remembered nothing or perhaps, she did.

She was still lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice when the cellular lock was opened and a few lady officers came in.

Inspector Maithili's voice sounded rough, "Ms. Gupta, get up."

But as Khushi was in deep thoughts she didn't hear it. Inspector Maithili was furious at the attitude the girl's showing.

"I said get up, Ms Gupta. Your dramas won't run here," she said picking her hand quite harshly.

"Ouch," Khushi squealed. She looked at the Inspector who was clutching her wrist roughly.

"Eyes down," commanded the lady officer gritting her teeth.

Khushi obeyed and let them drag her to wherever they're taking her.

"Ms Gupta, welcome," Inspector Ashish welcomed her.

As Maithili pulled a chair for Khushi to sit in the interrogation room, Khushi sat down silently without any reaction.

"So, Ms Khushi Gupta, the best-selling author and soon-to-be Arnav Singh Raizada am I right?" Ashish took a seat in front of her. A table was the only thing that separated them.

Khushi nodded her head.

"God gifted everyone a beautiful mouth. You'd have it if I'm not wrong. Can you use it?" His sarcastic remarks did reach her ears but she didn't react.

"Nodding will not do, Ms Khushi," one of the Inspectors said.

"So, will you open your mouth?" Ashish asked and on seeing no response started, "Look Ms. Gupta, if you don't open your mouth, our lady officers will have to handle you and that will not be good for your physical strength."