Part 3

The sun was especially glaring on that day. He squinted, using his hand to shield his face from the sun. The glaring sun did not do much good to the swirling thoughts in his head. A brown, curly haired lady. One of the only few females that would fit the description was one the golden trio, Hermione Granger. But, to be honest, what would he be doing with her? Especially in such intimate settings. Sure, She was hot and all that but he hadn't interacted with her ever since the war. In fact, the last time that he saw her, she was worse for the wear and being tortured by his aunt, Bellatrix. Forget it, he told himself. Let's just get back home and get a shower.

Turning on his heel, he apparated back home. Astoria as though she sensed his presence, met him at the door. "Hey dear." She greeted him, kissing him on the cheek. Her lips felt foreign to him and her perfume smelt off, too fruity for his liking. He frowned. "Hey." He replied, pressing a brisk kiss to her cheek in return. "I'm going to get a shower."

Striding to the shower, he stripped off his clothes and hopped right in, letting the hot water wash over his tensed muscles. Running the soap all over his body, stretching out his muscles, he sighed. His body craved a loving touch, something that he had lacked throughout his childhood years. After mulling for a while longer in the shower, he hopped out, dabbing himself dry with the towel and readying himself for the day ahead.