Always. (Dramione)

"Its been too long still I've last seen you." The letter read. "I'll be there at the platform on Monday, if you agree to meet at the leaky caldron, nod your head when you see me."

He clenched his fist, unconsciously crumpling the paper in his grasp. He knew he shouldn't be seeing her now. He had a family, and so did she. It was just asking for trouble. His grey eyes turned stormy at the memories of her. Her dark brown eyes, so intelligent, so trusting, so beautiful and warm. In contrast, his was cold, betraying no emotions.

He sighed, running a hand through his unkempt hair. This was so unlike him. Messy hair, wavering thoughts. He prided himself on being a firm decision maker, a strong independent man who didn't let anything take him down.

This was what she did to him.

Drowning in his thoughts of her, he thought about the way she tasted, her plump pink lips and the way she sighed happily everytime he kissed her. Gosh, did he miss her.

Coming to a decision, he decided to meet her. Yes, he nodded to himself. He would conquer his doubts and meet her.

The day couldn't come fast enough. Standing on the platform, bading his son off, he glanced around, trying to get a glimpse of her. His wife, Astoria was oblivious to his wary and cautious looks over his shoulder. He growled unhappily. He couldn't find her.

"Look there's Malfoy, with his son scorpius." His ears perked up hearing a familiar voice. Turning around, he directed his gaze to not the speaker, But to the person beside the speaker.

Grey met brown. This was the moment. He gave a curt nod, his eyes blank, not betraying the joy he felt inside when he saw her. His heart was beating fast like a drum, his throat dry, his hands clammy. Quickly, he looked away before he broke into a smile, thus giving the game away. He knew that she would have gotten the message.

Turning back to the train that his son had boarded, he waved at his son until the train had retreated out of sight. Looking down at his wife, he said "I have errands to run, why don't you go home first? I'll be late." His wife nodded, turning on her foot and disappearing with a pop.

He then quickly made his way to the leaky caldron, trying not to act extremely eager to see her.

He entered the prearranged room, seeing the brown haired lady already waiting for him there, her back facing the window.

"Hermione." He croaked, his voice betraying his emotion.

"Draco." She turned, smiling warmly. "How have you been?"

His heart stopped for a moment. She was more beautiful then before if that was even possible. Her hair swept back from her face, her eyes shining and she held herself with so much grace, hinting at the woman she had become.

"I've missed you." She continued. All of a sudden he felt angry.

"Missed me? Is that why you left me for.. For him?" He snapped. "And without saying goodbye too."

Her eyes turned sad. "You know we couldn't be together. You have Astoria and I have Ron."

"You knew I didn't care About that!" He accused. "I would have --" He was cut off by a pair of soft lips landing on his. He groaned. He almost forgot how she tasted, how he loved to kiss her. He didn't know how she got across the room so fast, or maybe they met halfway.

He deepened the kiss, exploring her mouth which tasted like vanilla.

"Draco..." She moaned, scrabbling at his clothes, pulling off his shirt. His breath quickened. She needed him like he needed her.

Clothes were discarded and soon they were tangled in the bedsheets. "Are you sure?" He asked, nibbling on her collarbone. "Yes, yes." She insisted clutching at him.

He nodded and pushed in. The fusion of their bodies was like a burst of passion between the two lovers. They both saw stars as they expressed their love for one another, stealing kisses here and there and giving breathy moans. Soon, they exploded in waves of pleasure and slowed down breathing heavily.

"Leave him, leave him for me. I will leave her." He promised, holding her close to him. "You know we can't," she protested weakly.

"Please." He begged. "You mean so much to me."

"We'll talk about this in the morning okay?" She whispered to him. "Sleep now." Stroking his hair, she lulled him to sleep.

Soon, his breathing slowed as he fell into a deep sleep. She gazed at him, still wide awake. She loved him, she really did. But she had made an unbreakable vow to Ron to marry him and stay with him on the condition that Ron saved Draco's life and vouched for him.

Her heart ached as she thought of never being able to be with the man she truely loved. Stroking his face, she places a chaste kiss on his lips. "I love you." She whispered. "I always will."

Throwing a lingering gaze at him, she took out her wand.

"Oblivate."