2 : Vyom Force Her

Hey guys... I am back with another chapter,,,
Tell me guys through your votes n comments...

--------------------------

Guys please ignore my English mistakes...

Warning:

Read at your own Risk.... this story very mature,,,, it may hurt your feelings but don't forget that it's just a fiction story.

No one is here to support forced marital sex...

Skip the story if you can't handle this and yes in the end of this story everyone get the punishment.

--------------------------------------------

Few shots by Pinky :

Journey from SLAVE to WIFE:

Chapter two :

18 ± READ YOUR OWN RISK :

Lets start *******

Riddhima's past continue :

Riddhima was standing on balcony,lost her own thoughs...
Then she feel a hand on belly.. She panick.. 😯.

But vyom said while hugging her from back " don't worry,, baby girl its me vyom,, so i want to tell you one more thing,, is you call me vyom in our room,, and outside the room you call me sir..."

Riddhima says ok... said slowly.. " please ,, leave me,, i am not feeling good ..." and trying to out of his grip but she don't have that much power because he hold her tightly...

Vyom said still hug from back" oh come on Riddhima baby,, ab se you have to be habitual of it,, because your my sleeping partner, my s*x slave " and kiss her checks... And turn her to face to face..

Riddhima closed her eyes,, tears start flowing from her eyes,, she don't know what is happening with her,,

but she feels really uncomfortable with his lustly touch,, she was experience first time...

He start kissing her forcefully on lips,, holding her tight in one hand and other hand he cupping her face..

She was numb then wiggles to out of his grip...

He bite her lips,, she hissed in pain,, lips are bloody now,, then she gain some courage,, and push him away from her forcefully,,

Vyom fell on ground, hissed in pain,,,
now he is hell angry...

Riddhima was about to run out of the room.

he immediately hold her,, slap her hardly... his fingers print on her soft checks...

Vyom said while clutching her hair " you bitch,, you show mr real colour... I am treating you so nicely but that's enough now ... now see what am i..." and again slap her,,

she fell on bed...

He immediately cover over her, start kissing her forcefully on lips,,, neck,, shoulders... Pin her hands up, with one hand and his other hand start roaming on her whole body..

Riddhima situation is worst now,,, she is unable to recognise her situation,, her mind is just numb... She is just freeze...

Vyom take this opportunity,, he ties her hands with rope,, on the bed post...

She was crying and saying him to leave her... " please 😭😭😭🙏.. Leave me,,, i will do what ever you told to me but please leave me... ..."

But vyom is not listening her...
He was just lost in her young age girl body...

she was so young, so fragile and her body is so delicate... so that's why he like her more... His desires rises more n more...

With nano seconds, he torn her dress...
now she was only in her undergarments...
Riddhima was feeling now disgusting...

She was crying and screaming for help.. Said so loudly "plzz,,, someone here,,, please some one help me, please save me..."

But no one in this house to listen her screaming...

Vyom stop kissing her and he was admiring her beauty...

Again more lust rises in him while seeing her beauty... He Was just lost in her beauty....

Then he started kissing her hard leaving bite mark on her soft body... her neck shoulders and cleavage filled with lust bite,

Riddhima screaming " ahhhhh,,, choro mujhe,, what are you doing .. Ahhhhhhhhhh,, ahhhhh.."

Vyom stop kissing her and he stand up on her remove his cloths completely,, he was naked,,

Riddhima see him,, immediately close her eyes in shame...

He again cover over her, start kissing her one blossom.. Over the bra,,, and his one hand start roaming on belly... One on squeezing her breast...

His one hand move more down,, towards her clit,, start rubbing her over the panty...

When he satisfied with her.. He removed her bra n panty... He start sucking her one breast,, and other one is squeezing her blossom with his hands harshly,,,

Her breasts turns red... And have so many bite marks..

He move down start sucking her on down,, his hands on her boobs...

She was just moaning and screaming in pain...

He was really rough with her... He treated her like a toy...

He is just beast... Didn't listen her screaming...

Then he insert his tool in her,, she was young and so tight...

Then again,,, he push him in her with full force...

Riddhima closed her eyes and her mouth is dried...
She feel like someone put her on fire... then let out her scream " Ahhhhhhhhhh,, u beast, ahhhhhhhhh,, le..ave me,, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Vyom " don't worry sexy baby,, you will be use to of it In few days... and pain will be vanish soon.. In starting u feel pain only... so u don't have any choice,.. bear this..."

He used her whole night,, till he satisfied himself...

To be continue......

Vote target 100+

Don't forget to hit star ⭐ icons...

So guys howz the chapy??
So tell me, how much you guys emotional ?? While reading this.. 🤔🤔,,
and kia Riddhima is cage se free hu paygi?? N Kia Riddhima ko khud koi kadam uthana chahiye???