3 : Heights Of Cruelty

Hey guys... I am back with another chapter,,,
Tell me guys through your votes n comments...

--------------------------

Guys please ignore my English mistakes...

Warning:

Read at your own Risk.... this story very mature,,,, it may hurt your feelings but don't forget that it's just a fiction story.

No one is here to support forced marital sex...

Skip the story if you can't handle this and yes in the end of this story everyone get the punishment.

--------------------------------------------

Few shots by Pinky :

Journey from SLAVE to WIFE:

Chapter three :

18 ± READ YOUR OWN RISK :

Lets start *******

Riddhima's past continue :

In morning :

Riddhima was sleeping tears Mark was still visible on her eyes..
Vyom hugging from behind,, he is still inside her...

He wake up,, and admire her beauty sometime. Then he take out himself from her,, when Riddhima hissed in pain and wake up...

She said in shivering voice " ahhhhhhhh, please,, slowly its paining,,, ahhhh"

Vyom said still hug her from back " baby, i don't know that you are that much beautiful from inside ,, when I see u first time,, i decided that i want on my bed,,, but i don't know that , you are so sexy..."

Riddhima is in so much pain,,, she don't have energy to move n open her eyes...
Then vyom left office..
Riddhima again sleep because of night...

-----------------------------

After noon :

Riddhima is open her eyes, feeling hell pain in whole body, she wants to use washroom, and she is hungry also..

With so much difficulty she sit .. She see towards the bed sheets and widen her eyes.. Because sheet is whole red....

Then she start crying badly..
Then she stands with lots of difficulty.....

----------------------------

Then from that day vyom every days forced himself to her... Except her periods days...

But he take care of her every needs,, he take her to shopping, sometimes on dinner...
But his behaviour is same...

Vyom told her, he only take care of her because she is his need.. So he care her needs... But he used her every night...

Riddhima some how accept this life... Because she don't have any hope to lives her life...

Because every person need reason to live her/his life,, but she don't have any hope...

------------------------------

4 months later :
Riddhima feels low, feel really hungry after 2 hours of eating.. Feel vomiting... And dizziness...

-------------------------------

At night ;

as usual vyom forcing her... But suddenly feel huge pain in her stomach,,Riddhima hold her tummy and screaming....

Riddhima " ahhhhhh... Please leave me... Its paining like hell.... AhhhhAhhhh.. Ahhhhhhhh"

He also scared while seeing her like this, he left her,, call doctor...
Make her wear clothes...