4 : Vansh's Entry

Hey guys... I am back with another chapter,,,
Tell me guys through your votes n comments...

--------------------------

Guys please ignore my English mistakes...

Warning:

Read at your own Risk.... this story very mature,,,, it may hurt your feelings but don't forget that it's just a fiction story.

No one is here to support forced marital sex...

Skip the story if you can't handle this and yes in the end of this story everyone get the punishment.

--------------------------------------------

Few shots by Pinky :

Journey from SLAVE to WIFE:

Chapter four :

Lets start *******

Present :

It has been 2 days Riddhima is staying in temple... She search many jobs but no one gives her job..

She is in so much tension..,,, How she take care of her baby...

She was walking on the road and She was thinking all this..

After some time,, some drunken boys are start following her...

Riddhima scared... She start walking in fast speed while holding ger tummy..

Because she is not scared for herself,, she is scared of her baby safety ...

Then she start run boys are chasing her....

After some time a car is stop seeing her,,,

But Riddhima hit by car.. She fell on the road,, her head is hurt a bit..

Riddhima is scared for her baby,, hope that baby is fine..

Here our hero is get down from car.. Take Riddhima in his arms,, said " are you OK??? I have to take her hospital..."

Riddhima said while holding her head n tummy " ahhhhh,,, please...... sav.... my... ba...." fell unconscious

Boys scared seeing man with her n left from there..
Man reveals,, you guys guess correct,, its VANSH 😍

--------------------------------

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Character Sketch :

VANSH RAI SINGHANIYA :

Doctor by profession.. He is 28 years old. He is very kind hearted.. Single, Rich person.. He is the owner of the hospital.. He love his only sister and family sia.

SIA RAI SINGHANIYA :

Sweet girl,Vansh's younger sister, love his brother, kind hearted, 24 years old, she is also Doctor by profession...

----------------------------

Hospital :

Vansh take her to hospital,

Riddhima is unconscious..

Doc said to Vansh "doc Vansh , is ko dekh k asa lagta ha isse physically use kia gaya hai.. And she is pregnant, and she is to young,, so she need proper care and treatment... one more thing,, she is expecting 4th time,,don't know for what reason behind it but she did her abortion 3 time.. So there is less chances to carry a baby again, if her miscarriage happened... that's the reason she need proper care. " then doc left from there..