Chapter 1

The subject of family was something that Senpai and Lemon Demon avoided. Lem didn't ask Sen, because he knew the dark things that have happened to Sen throughout his life. Sen didn't ask Lem because he assumed that this monster grew up without anyone.

All of this changed the day a portal opened in their living room. Sen was folding his clothes on the couch and the sudden sound caused him to jump up. He quickly hid behind the couch. It wasn't much of a surprise that something like this was happening, because weird things happened to him all the time. He literally was dating a creature with lemon for a head. But that didn't mean he shouldn't be on his toes. He has escaped death many times before, this doesn't mean it will never catch up to him.

A familiar-looking figure stepped out of the portal. It had a lemon head, which caused Sen to think it was his boyfriend. But as the portal closed he got a better image.

Unlike Lem, the figure was much slimmer with bright red horns and a tail. The creature seemed much older too with some wrinkles around its eyes. It wore a nice suit.

Sen heard a quick movement coming into the living room.

"Are you ok Sen...?!" Lem said while suddenly pausing when catching eyes with the other demon creature.

Sen shook. He didn't know what was going to happen. Dealing with other demons was always a mess. They thought they finally had peace in this house but here was this thing. It was even more terrifying that it seemed to be the same species as Lemon. Why was it here?

The other demon smiled a big grin.

"Jr.!" It said while walking up towards Lem with its arms spread out.

"What are you doing here?" Lem pulled back causing the other demon to stop in its place.

They knew each other. Was that a good or bad thing?

"A father can't check on his son?"

"Father?!" Sen instantly popped up without thinking.

Lem's dad squinted at him. He did not seem that surprised that Sen was here.

"What is a human doing here?"

Sen's eyes darted back and forth, he felt tongue-tied. So even if this was Lem's dad, he obviously didn't know much about what has been happening with his son. He didn't even know that Lem was dating him.

It shouldn't matter telling him. Senpai knew he was impressive.

"Well, I'm his..."

"He is my slave!" Lem cut him off. Glancing over at Sen in apology.

Sen gasped, lost with words. Ok, maybe it did matter to tell him, that didn't mean he had to be labeled as some sort of object. Why couldn't he just say he was a friend?

 Why couldn't he just say he was a friend?

"Hmm." The dad smiled with satisfaction. "I'm glad at least you have fixed your habit of eating everyone in sight."

Lem squeezed his eyes and sighed.