Chapter 2

"Moooom?" Isla exclaimed.

"It's unfair how you always pick the boys over me. I'm supposed to be your baby remember?" She asked pouting.

"I'm sorry baby" Raven laughing. They were by the pool hanging out.

"Let's face it Isla she don' love you" Isle said with a wink.

"You're so irritating Isle. Shut it" Isla rolling her eyes. She walked up to Raven and sat next to her.

"Such a baby" Isle smirking

"Whatever Isle" Isla

"Whatever Isle" Cash said imitating her.

"I don't sound like that" Isla screamed and Cash threw shades at her.

"Yo no one's allowed to pick on her but me so back down" Isle growled defending Isla who blushed but rolled her eyes. Cash raised his hands in surrender and Raven laughed.

"Oh my God you guys are something" Raven said.

River ran up to them then pulled Isla. She screamed and laughed.

"River leave me alone, mum helpppp" she screamed laughing.

"Let go of your sister River" Raven said in a playful tone.

"Is that so?" He asked allowing an evil smirk spread on his face.

He picked Raven up face down and rushed to the pool before throwing her down.

She giggled and laughed before then, hitting him and telling him to put her down. Isle already jumped in the pool with Isla on his shoulder.

Cash laughed then placed the phone on his ear making a call.

"Papi" McKenna excited as she gave Keith a hug and kissed him.
"I've missed you"

"Get a room guys" Lake and the rest chuckled.

"Where's River?" Megan asked Ares looking worried.

"Oh, hello to you too Meg" Ares smirked. She rolled her eyes at him and gave him a glare.

"He had something to take care of" Ares replied noticing she wasn't joking.

"Okay" she replied

Maxine chuckled at what Noah said. They were obviously flirting with each other.

"What?" McKenna screamed all of a sudden getting their attention. "I waited for you but you were busy getting some with a bitch" she said annoyed.

"He never learns" Ares chuckled.

"Babe listen to me.." Keith but she cut him off.

"Keith I'm fucking tired of listening to your fake ass excuses all the time. Atleast if you wanna cheat have some class bruhh" she growled glaring at him.

"Ouuu spicy" Madison obviously amused.

"You heard that right" Lake chuckling.

Raven came out laughing and dried herself with a towel.

"I needed that. I didn't see that coming tho" she smiled.

"You're welcome Mom" River said with a smirk. Cash took a gulp of his drink and spat it out.

"What the fuck!" he yelled "Good one bro. I'll fucking get you" Cash, and River laughed.

"I'd like to see you try" River.
Raven just watched River with tears in her eyes.

"Why do I feel you staring? You aren't happy" River to Raven.

"I'm just happy to see that you're okay baby" she sniffed. He scoffed.