Chapter 47

•••☘••️☘•••️
Stormi watched Aaron and McKenna talk and laugh. They shared a look before she walked away. He approached her.

"How's my favorite person doing?" Aaron asked scratching her hair. She frowned and pushed his hand away.

"Where have you been? you literally ditched our hangout" Stormi said frowning.

"Oh I had important things to do. A trip to the admin also, Chris and I had to take care of something" Aaron explained touching her face.

"Wow" Stormi said smiling.
"Am I forgiven?" Aaron asked.

"Of course Aaron I can't stay mad at you and you know that"

"Good to hear Lavender" Aaron said with a playful wink.

"You still can't wink isn't that crazy? I thought you got better" Stormi said laughing and he laughed as well.

"What do you mean? check this out" He said making several attempts and they laughed.

"You'll never change. Easy there, don't force it" Stormi said with a perfect wink.

"I see y'all flirting. Are we safe?" Trey asked joining them.

"Don't be stupid" Stormi said rolling her eyes. "Hey Chris!" she called out with a wave.

"Whoa who drew that?" Aaron asked amazed looking at the beautiful drawing in her notepad.

"Whoa this is a masterpiece" Trey complimented. Heidi jumped on his back. "Hey darling" he flirted.

"I see y'all flirting are we safe?" Stormi asked his afore statement and Trey glared at her playfully. Heidi stood by his side and they smiled at each other.

"So who did it?" Aaron asked again flipping through the pages.

"What do you think? Chris of course. They've been together the whole time drawing, comparing and whatnot. I almost saw a ship right there. Chrormi" she said giggling at the name and Trey joined her.

"Christmas would be their favorite time" Trey said and they giggled again. Aaron stared at Imani with frightful eyes.

"And to think you spent your time with him. Remind me again where were you?" Stormi asked glaring at him.

"Stormi I can explain" Aaron said and she laughed. Trey and Heidi exchanged glances.

"I'm totally shipping this" Heidi said. "Storon?"

"Aaromi" they both said giving each other a fist bump.

"Don't!" Stormi snapped at them. "Look Aaron I don't care about who you spend our time with but I'd rather you don't lie about it cause that's very insulting. If you wanna spend your time with McKenna I'm cool with it but don't come here treating me like a fool. I'm not mad at you or anything just know how to lie next time"

And with that she walked away. Aaron exhaled and sat down.

"Messed up huh?" Trey asked patting him on his back.

Soon they were at the cafeteria. Stormi talked and laughed with the rest of the table while Aaron was quiet.

"No I didn't. Ask Aaron about it. Aaron last year when we went for summer camp at Princeton, New Jersey did I really wet the bed?" Stormi asked and the rest laughed. He was surprised she spoke to him. "I'm over it quit acting like a douche and answer the fucking question"

"Uh nah she didn't. That was a prank I pulled" Aaron said.

"What? you pulled the prank? and I wasted the whole grade hating on the dude with fiddled glasses" Stormi said and they all laughed including Aaron.