Chapter 45

"What do you want?" Mckenna asked Madison who walked to the Elites table at the cafeteria.

"I get it I shouldn't have done what I did but don't you think you're taking this too far?" Madison asked. "It's not like you haven't done what I did before with Shawn"

"Don't" McKenna warned and Madison narrowed her eyes at her. Keith and the guys just watched. "Get lost"

"Make me" Madison challenged before sitting down.

"I warned you" McKenna said with a sly smirk.

"Not here" River warned.
Keith answered his phone.

"Yo pops what's up?" Keith asked smiling. "Oh I'm aight dad" He said casually. "Wait what? what do you mean? calm down dad I.." he said

Everyone on the table stared at him while McKenna smirked and watched.

He looked up at her with fearful yet annoyed eyes.

"No dad calm down.... mum I'll... Yes" He said before running his fingers through his hair and throwing his phone on the table.

"What did you do?" Megan asked McKenna who smirked.

"I warned you didn't I? how'd that call go for you? I bet your dad is furious because Javaughn Enterprise just lost a major asset" McKenna said out loud staring at him across the table with a smirk on her face. He stared at her angrily yet slightly embarrassed.

"What? such a bitch" Madison said

"Oh I'm coming for you" McKenna told Madison who gulped.

"You made your parents do that? that's so mean McKenna. It's between you and Keith not your parents" Maxine said surprised.

"What do you know Maxine?" McKenna asked glaring.

"That's low even for you McKenna. You don't do that to someone you love" Ares told her. She laughed.

"Just look at you!" she spat bitterly.

"Bitch there are other ways to deal with him you know" Lake told her.

"His dad taunting him is the perfect one" McKenna said. "Y'all do shit worse than this but I'm the bad one? throw shades at me as well Keith. Do it!" she yelled.

"You're losing it. Y'all should leave her be she did nothing wrong" River said with a shrug.

"Yeah she went extreme but she had the right to. You fucking hurt her by doing shit with her bestfriend so sorry Keith you had that coming" Megan told him as a matter of fact.

"Thanks bestie" McKenna said smirking.

"Always" Megan said with a wink before getting up. She walked away and McKenna stood up. River just watched.

"I won't forget this" Keith told McKenna. She gulped in slight fear but just smirked and walked away.

"Leave" River told the other girls.

"Uh duh" Madison said standing up to go and she walked away.

"You're still here" River told her. She shrugged.

"Didn't feel it was applied to me" Maxine replied.

"I like that. Now leave sweetheart" River said smiling and she rolled her eyes before leaving.

"That was bullshit" Jalen said.
Keith buried his face in his palm.

  ••••• Stormi came back to the class just as she was about to leave she saw Keith.

"Everyone's preparing for the presentation today. Why're you here?" Stormi asked walking up to him.

"You never mind your business do you?" Keith asked rudely.