Chapter One: Female Niklaus Mikaelson

Chapter One:
Female Niklaus Mikaelson

I woke up naked in the middle of the woods

I woke up naked in the middle of the woods. I looked around wondering what happened, but then remembered the car accident and dying.

I looked around then I heard a throat cleared and looked seeing Daniel Gill, but dressed like Elijah Mikaelson.

"Sister, did you have fun?" He asked throwing me his suit jacket so I can put it over me, then turning around letting me get dressed. As I got dressed I realized I was reborn as the female Niklaus Mikaelson.

I smiled knowing how obsessed I was with The Vampire Diaries and The Originals. I already decided I needed to write everything down and change many things.

"Yes, I did. Sorry for all the trouble I caused. Let me go get some clothes on and then I will reunite you with our family."

I told him smiling softly and kissing his cheek walking away. I missed his surprise look and soft smile growing as he hoped his sister was finally changing.

As we got to the Alaric's apartment that I have been staying in we saw Stefan against the wall with Katherine holding his throat. I wanted to laugh and that's what I did.

Everyone turned to me confused about why I was laughing.
"Sorry about that," I told them as I finally stopped laughing.

"Katerina let the boys go," I told her and she exactly that. As I was looking at Katerina I missed the way Stefan's eyes were roaming my body especially my legs, but Elijah didn't and glared at him making Stefan stop.

Stefan cleared his throat and I turned to him.
"Yes, Stefan what do you need? As you can see I have important business to do." I told him pointing to my brother.

"It's my brother. He was bitten by a werewolf and the witches said you had a cure." He told me looking desperate.

It was a good thing he was one of my favorite characters and with being the female Klaus I got all his memories.

I felt my heart broke a little bit knowing what was going to happen when he got back to the boarding house.

"Okay," I told him simply and walked over to get a cup and bite my wrist letting it drip into the cup. I missed the surprised look on everyone's faces.

"Here you go! My blood is the cure." I told Stefan giving him the bottle of blood. He looked weary.
"Katherine come here please?" I asked her and she come to me.

"Trust me," I told her before bitting her arm. Stefan immediately freaked out, but I gave Katherine my wrist and she bites it drinking my blood.

"Your blood is the cure," Stefan said shocked. I nodded at him, but before he could leave I stopped him.

"Stefan before you go," I said stopping him in his tracks.
"What is the payment?" He asked with fear in his eyes.

I walked up to him and looked into his eyes.
"I want one favor and when I say do something you do it without hesitation. That's all."