Chapter Three: That's Not Possible

Chapter Three:
That's Not Possible

Chapter Three: That's Not Possible

The next few weeks went by. Marcel gave Nicole the quarter knowing that she was the true queen. At first, she declined it but eventually accepted it.

As the weeks went by Nicole and Davina got closer basically mother and daughter. Davina even called her mom. Marcel was beyond happy to be with his mom again. They got closer and all three of them were a family.

Nicole even went to the bayou and released the curse on them. They were beyond happy and loyal to her. Nicole even met Hayley and they became friends.

Nicole and Hayley both got a seat at the table for the city. They both meet Cami while getting drinks. She was beyond sweet and they both already loved her. They were the unbreakable trio.

Nicole told Cami about the supernatural and she accepted it. Everything was going great, but everyone knows that never last.

Marcel went to Nicole's room to check on her. She is usually up by now and already had breakfast ready for everyone but today she didn't. He walked into her room and what he saw scared him.

Nicole was in bed asleep very pale and she looked sick. Marcel immediately went to her side checking on her. He heard her heartbeat so he knew she was alive but was beyond worried.

"Mom-mom are you okay?" Marcel asked her shaking her.
"Yeah sweetie I'm okay. Just sleepy, can you take care of my meetings today. All of my notes are in a binder in the office," Nicole asked him smiling softly at him but you can tell it was force.

"Okay mom. I love you," Marcel told her still worried about her.
"Love you too sweetie," with that she closed her eyes and tried to go back to sleep.

Marcel stepped out of the room closing the door quietly and pulled out his phone calling Hayley.
"Hey, Hayley it's Marcel," he said when she picked up the phone.
"What's up?" She asked him still not really liking him but was nice to him because of Nicole.

"It's Nicole," Marcel told her and she immediately paused. All the wolves looked at her concerned. They then started listening into her conversation.

"What's wrong with her?" Hayley asked him concerned.

"She is sweating, has a fever, and she slept in today. I don't know what's wrong. I was wondering can you come and sit with her while I go do her meetings. I don't want to worry Vina," Marcel told her.

Hayley heard the worry in voice and immediately agreed, he thanked her and hung out. When she ended the call all the wolves were looking at her.

"What?" She asked them worried for her best friend and ready to leave.
"Is she going to be okay?" Jackson asked her concerned for the blonde Mikaelson who had been nothing but nice and kind to them.

"She's a Mikaelson of course she will be. I'm going to go cheek and stay with her. Let me know if anything happens," Hayley told them. They nodded and with that, she headed to the compound.

The rest of the day Hayley just sits in Nicole's room watching TV looking at her every few minutes. She looked okay but not at the same time. She was paled and continued to sleep throughout the day.

It was about five o'clock when Marcel got back. They both sat in the room making sure Nicole was okay.

They were sitting watching the Avengers when all of a sudden Nicole sat up and ran to the bathroom. They heard her throw up and then got even more worried.

Hayley went into the bathroom holding her hair back. She looked at Marcel and they both had panic in their eyes.

"Marcel I need my phone," Nicole told him softly. He nodded and sped to it and sped back to her and gave her the phone. She immediately started calling the only person she knew could help her.

She heard the ringing and then her older sister answered the phone

"Nicole!" Freya screamed happily. Nicole was breathing hard from both throwing up and worry.

"F-fr-Freya," Nicole rasped out to her older sister.

"Nicole, what's wrong?" Freya asked immediately concerned for her younger sister.

"Something wrong Freya. I am throwing up blood. Freya, what's wrong with me? I need you to get to New Orleans" Nicole told her sister.

But before Freya could respond everything went black and Nicole passed out. Marcel screamed her name and sped to catch her.

Hayley then picked up the phone and talked to Freya before following Marcel to the bedroom.

Marcel and Hayley laid her in the bed and both laid on each side of her. Nicole was stay out of it but heartbeat was okay. While she was asleep Marcel and Hayley heard something weird.

"Do you hear that?" Marcel asked her. She nodded at him wondering where it was coming from.
"It's another heartbeat," Hayley told him. They then both turned to Nicole and looked down to her stomach. They heard a heartbeat coming from inside of her. They turned to each other wide-eyed.

"That's not possible," Marcel said looking completely shocked.

"Somehow it is," Hayley told him looking wide-eyed. They just needed to wait on Freya to confirm what they already knew.