Chapter 8: Your Dreams Come True

Chapter 8
Your Dreams Come True

After cleaning up everything for the ball I started heading back upstairs as I got to my door I saw Stefan standing there

"Hey," I told him with a soft smile on my face.
"Hey, can we talk?" He asked me and I nodded at him letting him into my room.

"What is it?" I told him walking into my closet to get out of my dress sick of having it on especially in these heels.

"I think we should talk about the kiss and everything," Stefan told me as he paced around my room. I sighed as I tried to unzip my dress that is stuck.

"Yes, we should but first can you help me?" I asked him as I walked out of the room and pointed to my zipper. He immediately smiled and nodded at me.
"Come here," he told me waving me over. I smiled walking over to him and I pulled my hair over my shoulder.

As I got over to him I turned around and Stefan started to slowly unzip my dress as I held it up so it wouldn't fall. I started feeling goosebumps going down my spine as Stefan hands touched me. Stefan noticed this and had a small smirk on his face as he started kissing down my spine. I moaned softly at the feeling of his lips on my body.

When that sound came out of my mouth he immediately turned me around and started kissing me. I put my hands in his hair, and with no longer holding my dress it fell down to the floor and I didn't even care.

 I put my hands in his hair, and with no longer holding my dress it fell down to the floor and I didn't even care

Stefan moved his hands to my thighs as our kissed got more passionate and lustful.
"Jump," he whispered to me and I immediately complied wrapping my legs around his waist

With that, he sped me to the nearest wall kissing up and down my neck. I was a moaning mess. Never feeling as much pleasure as he was giving me.

"Stefan please," I mumbled to him as he kept attacking my neck and jaw. He pulled away with a smirk. He then sped me over to the bed where we spent the night tangled in each other's arms and me screaming his name is pure happiness. Good thing the room is spelled.

————————-

The next morning I woke up with Stefan spooning me and our legs wrapped together. I smiled and squealed internally. I slowly turned around to look at him.