Band AU!!!!

I WOKE UP THIS MORNING AND I HAD A GREAT IDEA FOR A STORY AND IT HAPPENED TO BE A BAND AU SO HERE I AM- anyway onto the story

I was a normal college student you could say. I wasn't popular and to be honest I didn't care either. I had no friends, probably due to the social anxiety I've had since I was 11. But I had good grades so everything was fine. Tonight I planned on going to a small bar downtown in the city I lived. It wasn't too popular, hence why I liked it. The people that worked there were nice and I always got the same thing. I never drank alcohol so I got a club soda with blue raspberry flavoring.

I got dressed to go out, simply putting on whitewashed straight jeans and a slightly oversized black graphic tee. Making sure my hair was decent, and no gross dandruff showing, damn you dark hair. I grab my keys, phone, and wallet then head out the door. I decided on walking to the bar since 1. I couldn't drive and 2. If I went on the bus that means I have to socialize. So walking was my best option. Oh, and it's not like I have any friends to drive me there either. The bar is only a mile or so away anyway.

After a little bit of walking, I get to the familiar bar front. I walk in and was greeted by an employee, I waved back and sat at my normal spot. Then someone came to my table. Alex, a worker here that always serves me. He's pretty chill but chaotic at the same time.

"Hey George, just your usual?"

"Yeah, thanks Alex"

"Mhm"

He walked away, presumably to get my drink. After a minute he comes back with the blue and clear drink that I like, topped with an umbrella, and ice keeping it afloat.

"We have a band coming tonight, are you going to stay for that?" He asked

"Sure, why not, sounds fun"

"You alright, you seem out of it?"

"Oh, yeah, sorry about that I just had mid-terms so I'm tired from all the stress, hence why I'm here. How are you? And have you told- what's his name, oh! Sapnap you like him yet?"

"O-oh, I mean h-he's already with someone actually, but Nick is really hot and the guy he's with is cute too. I-I don't know"

"It's fine, plus a little bird told me that Sapnap was polyamorous"

"What?! How do you even know?"

"The perks of being the quiet kid. People don't care if I'm listening and don't expect me to, or they don't acknowledge I'm there." I shrugged

"So, do you think I have a chance?" He asked nervously

"Um, YES! Obviously, he likes you"

"Okay, I'll ask him out. But have you found someone yet? Any hot boys that you like???"

"No," I answered flatly

There was one boy that was stuck in my heart forever. We were best friends in high school, from the constant banter between us and the... no- my love for him. He never meant to upset me and I know that, but instead of hanging out with me, he hung out with the popular guys. The football players specifically. He was a football player, the quarterback to be specific but he pushed me away the second I said anything about having a crush on him. He probably wasn't comfortable with me anymore, hence why he left me. But he stayed glued to my heart, I never found anyone else that was so compatible and stunning as he was, as cringy as that sounds.

"Well, you will one day. I have to go help some people over there but talk later. Oh, and the band is going to be out in ten minutes by the way"

"Okay, thanks" He walked away and some employee I didn't know handed me my drink