A Day in Star City.

Kara was sleeping peacefully and was having the best night of dream. As she woke up and noticed that Oliver was not there. She took a quick shower and got ready and went downstairs for breakfast. The Queens were talking and eating breakfast while Oliver was on the business call.

"Good morning guys"Kara said sitting next to William after kissing him on his cheek.

"Good Morning Kara" William smiled loving the way she treated him.

"Hey Kara how did you sleep" Thea said

"I slept great." Kara responded smiling when food was placed in front of her.

" Bad news something went wrong at the office have to go in today" Oliver said sitting down "I'm sorry baby but I will have to cancel our day together" He said after kiss her

"It's okay"

"But I feel bad because you came all this way to spend time with me but I have to work" Oliver said with an apologizing look on his face.

"Honey, I swear it's okay," Kara said, trying to convince him.

"But what would you do all day?"Oliver said

"I can take William to school, is that okay with you." William nodded and smiled

"Of course it is." Everyone started laughing.

"Kara how about you and I spent the day together." Moira said smiling "After you drop Will off."

"Sure that sounds fun." Kara smiled at Oliver and Thea looked nervously at her. "William, we should be getting going."

"Okay I will grab my shoes and book bag." William left and ran up to his room.

"I should be getting ready too." Kara kissed Oliver and went up stairs to grab her keys.

"Mom, what are you doing?" Oliver said

"What are you talking about?"Moira asked innocently.

"You want to spend time with your Oliver girlfriends, that's not normal." Thea said

"Something tells me that Kara is not just a random girl. She's different the way you look at her and the way William smiles when he sees her. I don't know if all I want is for you to be happy. You are really happy and William that's all a mother could ask for."Moira said, making Oliver smile.

"Thanks mom, I am... I'm really happy. Kara is the most amazing woman I ever met. She has a way with William. I mean I have not seen him this happy ever." Thea smiled

"Yeah so when are you gonna make things official and ask Kara to marry you?" Thea asked

"I really want to but we have to figure things out." Oliver said

"What things"

" Different cities, the whole superheroes thing, our cities both need us." Oliver said

"Oliver, you will figure it out."Thea said walking off

"I know we will"

"Bye Dad, and Grandma" William said walking in

"Bye buddy"Oliver hugged him

"Bye sweetheart," Moira said, kissing him on his cheek.

"See you later my love"Kara kissed him then got in the car to take William to school.

"Things for driving me to school." William was sitting in the back seat.

" Of course"

"Can I ask you a question?" William ask look nervous

"See what's up"

"Mm I mm"

"William, you can talk to me about anything you know." Kara said look in the at him

"Yeah I know it's just. You know I lost my mom and I did think anyone would replace her. You didn't put you... when I think of you I think of you as my mom." When Kara heard that her heart melted. To hear that William thought of her as a mom it made her day. "I know you and my Daddy are not married or even engaged. I just wanted to know if I accidentally called you mom."

"Will I love that you think of me like that? I don't want to replace my mom I would never. If you want to tell me that it's ok I wouldn't be opposed to it. Even if your dad and I aren't married. Will I love you like my own son " William smiled

"I know you would never want to replace my mom. Thank you, and I am your son. You have been with my dad as long as I have. I am just as much of your son as I'm his." Kara smiled trying her hardest not to cry.

"Anytime, you could come to be about anything I want you to know that."

"I do"The rest of the ride they sing and laugh until they pulled up at his school.

"Bye William have a good day"

"I will see you later mom" William left and Kara smiled the rest of the way back to the Queen mansion. When she got back Oliver had left for work and Moira was waiting for her.

"Ready to go Kara" Moira

"Sure, let go." They walked to Kara's car and drove to their first destination. They went to get a pedicure at the best nail store in the city.

"So Kara you love my son and grandson right." Kara looks surprised at her.

"Yes, of course I do," Moira looked pleased at her answer. "I love William as my own son, and Oliver is the love of my life".

"Good, just wanted to make sure." Moira said

"Any reason why."

"As a mother I wanted to make sure my son was happy with someone that really loves him. I don't want to see him hurt."

"I would never hurt him." Kara said truthfully she loved Oliver and William with all her heart.

"If you were any other woman I would pay you to never see Oliver and William. But I see the way Oliver and William look at you and I know that the 3 of you are perfect together." Moira said in all honesty there was something different about Kara other than she is Supergirl.

"Thank you Mrs Queen, those 2 boys are my everything. I am really glad that I came over to Star City to meet you."

"I am too Kara and I can't wait to get to know you better." They finish their day together, they went to brunch, shopping then went back home and Kara went to pick up William from school. Oliver came home from work and her and William started watching a movie. Then a few hours they were all asleep and Kara and Oliver bed.