The Restaurant Opening

"The limo is outside, is everyone ready?" Kara said, wearing a long blue dress.

"Yep I am so glad we went shopping this dress is amazing." Iris said wearing a red v-neck dress with a slit that shows off her legs.

"Me too." Kara said looking at her new dress. Everyone came outside dressed in dress and suits and the limo arrived. The restaurant was packed with many people.

"Wow there are a lot of people." Sara said looking around. 

"I was expecting a lot of people but not this much" Kara said. "Go thing I reserved a table for use up stairs."  They went up stairs and there were more tables and an area with a red rope that said reserve and that a long table.

"Hello sorry we are late" They sat down and ordered their food and talked.

" Professor Stein Welcome." Sara said seeing him and his family coming up the stairs.

"Hello everyone congratulations Mr Dansver." Professor Stein said hugging Kara.

"Thank you and it's very nice to meet you." Kara said to his wife and daughter.

"I will like to make a toast" Oliver said standing up raising his glass.  " To the Danvers Bistro opening and a congratulations to my amazing girlfriend."  Kara started blushing when everyone said To Kara. They came to eat when they were done they went down stairs. There were more people there then before.

"How long were we up there?" Barry said, look at all the people.

"Kara, you might what to build some more and could build some more in Star City ." Felicity said, making Kara laugh as there got in the limo.

"And Central City that food is good." Barry said

"You got it" Kara said "How long are you guys staying in National City?"

"We leave tomorrow but don't live that far apart." Barry said when Kara looked sad at them.

"Yep and we are definitely doing this more often. You know when the world is not ending." Sara said, making everyone nod.

"We should have a get together at least once a month." Thea said

"How about this thanksgiving we should have a big dinner this Thanksgiving." Kara suggest

"You guys will die for Eliza food. I mean we are talking about the best food in the world." Winn said make Team Supergirl laugh and nod there that he was right.

"Well if her food is that good then we have to try it." Sara said laughing. They talked about Thanksgiving the rest of the ride and they got to Kara house. They went to Kara place and made plans for the next time they are going to get together.

"Okay we have Thanksgiving and Christmas at the Queen mansion." Thea said "My mom wants to meet my future sister in Law"  Everyone laughed and Kara blushed when she saw Oliver nodded

"New year's in Central City" Barry added. They discuss the next time they will get together again.

"Good night guy's"Kara said getting the same response.
In the morning
Kara,Oliver and William were waving to the Waverider as it took off.

"I'm so glad we are on the same earth." Kara said as Oliver arm was wrapped around her waist holding here tight and William on the other side of her with her arm around his shoulders.

"Dad, Kara so are we going to visit a lot more and seeing them more." William said

" I hope so buddy". Oliver said making Kara nodded. They walk back in the house Oliver and William are going to stay a little longer because Oliver said he has some thing to do in National City. He was being all secretive to Kara making Kara wonder what he was doing. William ran to play with Winter. Kara and Oliver laugh because Winter jumped on him. They all season the floor and played with her laughing.