Meet the EL

"I can't believe you guys went to the mall for 4 hours without me" Felicity said angry when the girls entered the kitchen.

"I'm sorry" Kara said, giving Felicity an innocent look that know one can ignore.

"Why can't I get mad at you?"Felicity asks, making Kara smirk.

"It's my pout know one and I mean know one can resist. Not even Oliver and I'm serious." Kara said smiling at the fact she got him wrapped around her finger.

"I doubt it, Oliver survived hell I'm pretty sure he can survive your pout." Felicity said, making Kara smirking.

"Are you sure?" Kara said, Felicity shook her head yes. "Hey babe can you come here for a second?" Kara shouted as Oliver walked in the kitchen with Tommy and Barry.

"Hey baby when did you get back." Oliver entered and kissed her and Tommy kissed Laurel and Barry kissed Iris.

"About 10 minutes ago we changed into some comfortable clothes but, I was wondering if you can show me how to drive your ferrari." Kara said

"No way" Oliver said, shaking his head then Kara started pouting. "Fine, why can't I say no to you when you do that?" Oliver said

"Oh honey, know one can." Kara said, then walked off with the girls giving a fiss bump to Felicity.

"Dude, Kara has you wrapped around her finger." Tommy said, making Barry nod.

"No she doesn't know one can resist her pout." Oliver defended himself as the guys started laughing.

"The scary Green Arrow is wrapped around his girlfriend's finger." Barry said between laughs.

"Okay say something like that again and I will shoot you both with an arrow." Oliver said with a straight face making the two men shut their mouths with a click as he walked away.

"She has him wrapped around her." they both said then laugh when Oliver was out of ear shot. The girls went to sit in the sitting room to talk. The rest of the girls join them and they talk.

"You girls went to the mall without us." Lena said.

"How about before the restaurant opens tomorrow we go shopping and Laurel hope you and Tommy to be there. ." Kara said, making Laurel nod yes.

"Okay now that will be fun." Dinah said, getting nods of agreement from the girls. They continue their conversation on what kind of dress to wear to the opening. Oliver went to the bedroom to find out what to wear tomorrow for the opening.

"Hey what are you doing in here?" Kara asked as she walked into the closet.

"I am looking for a good suit to wear to the opening." Oliver said looking through his suit.

"You can do that tomorrow" Kara said wrapping her arms around his waist.

"I know I like to be ready early." Oliver said turning around wrapped his arms around her waist and kissing her. "Oh by the way my mom called she said she wanted to meet you and have you and family over for Thanksgiving. Thea told her that you will be her future daughter-in-law." Kara blushed and looked at the ground while Oliver chuckled. "Is it okay that she knows that you are Supergirl?"

"Yes I don't want to hide anything from her and I can't wait to meet the woman that raised the man I am in love with, and we haven't really talked about our future together have we." Kara said.