Chapter Nine

The day that you came back in Shibuya was the same day that your mother called for a pool party, she had sent Mitsuya the message, asking your boyfriend the favor to tell the other guys about it.

You weren't totally against it, but you had found out a little while later that Ran and Rindo's friends would come over as well.

It wasn't a good idea after all, you knew that, you were avoiding him since that night in Roppongi. You didn't know why, but you didn't like how sincere he was when he hushed you that moment, you hated the warmth the spread through your chest.

With the hope that Mitsuya would agree to just curled under the sheets with you, your hands reached for his hands when he came in your room the night of the pool party.

"Can we just sleep together," You asked him with a hopeful eyes, and he let out a low chuckle, "Yeah, later," He whispered touching your hair.

"I want to see you in your two piece," it was a tease and you pushed him away, "You perv," Mitsuya grinned at your reply.

"Mom told me she got something to tell us," Mitsuya informed you, linking his fingers with yours, lifting a brow you wondered.

"Like what, annoucement?" He shrugged having no idea, "About their engagement perhaps?" Mitsuya shot you a look and your eyes went round at his guess, sitting up on your bed you covered your mouth when you realised that it could be possible.

"Oh, god!" You screamed and Mitsuya laughed, the two of you literally looked like bestfriends who were spilling gossips with each other.

For a moment, you had forgotten about the greater chances of yourself getting involved with Ran once your mom married his Dad, but you could not care less, you wanted nothing but for your loved ones' happiness.

"Hey, that was just a guess," Mitsuya noted wrapping his hands around your waist, pulling you closer to him, "I wonder if it's about their engagement," you licked your lips and he was admiring your face.

"I'm going to make your gown for that night then," his pair of lavender eyes caught yours and you melted, feeling loved more than ever, you did not back down, you stared back at him as if you were not screwing with someone behind his back.
_________________________________________

The pool area in your house got a large lot, located at the middle of it was the eight figure pool that got multiple depths. It had a bayside waterfall that faced the sitting lounge on the right side.

At the right end was the pool house where the bar and gaming room were, it got another sitting area at the front that directly faced the round attached raised spa, and was elevated just above the shallow end of the pool, serving as the main focal point of the whole place. Everything was giving a true escape vibe.

"Emma, stop that!" needled by Draken slightly sitting up from his comfortable position on the recliner, he frowned at the female who distanced herself.

"Not until you take a dip with me," She advised, pointing the water gun toy at the direction behind her, where the pool was.

Draken threw his head back, calming his nerves, "I told you I'm not," his voice faded in the thin air as Emma shot him with the toy, the water was dripping on his bare chest.

Closing his eyes, he slowly settled his feet on the ground and preparing to run after the stubborn female, "Come and get me," Her eyes were sparkling with joy.

"You little," Draken rose to his feet and walking towards Emma who straightly jumped in the water, "Tch," he clicked his tongue before turning to his heels, walking back to where the recliner was.