Chapter 8

Jay walked back into the room Luna was slightly waking up. He smiled sadly at her trying to figure out how to tell her that their son was missing and that Nya took them. Jay gently brushed her hair out her face "Hey angel, don't freak out okay?"

Luna woke up slowly "Hey honey, where is our son I want to feed him" she was still slightly asleep. "Luna baby...JJ is missing, the team is looking for him..." Luna's eyes shot open and she woke up quickly "Jay. That's not funny baby...where is our son?"

Jay frowned and pulled her close "he's with Nya the team is going to get him but we need to stay here and let you rest. Lloyd, Cole, Zane and Morro are gonna go look for him and the only reason Kai isn't is because his daughter was just born not long ago."

Luna started crying as it sank in that her son was missing and he was with Nya, the one person Luna didn't want her around. Jay put his arm around her trying to console his wife who was just as worried as he was over their missing son. He gently and lovingly rubbed her back trying to take his mind off his missing son and what Nya could possibly be doing to him.

LLoyd suddenly messaged him he hopped it was good news.

Lloyd: Hey dude, we found Nya but not JJ we will continue looking but I have a bad feeling about everything and think we should check hospitals and orphanages.

Jay: Lloyd why did she take him? Was it because of me? Why couldnt she just take me instead and then I wouldnt have to worry about anything, my son would be safe with his mother even if I were miserable.

Lloyd: I know Jay we almost got her to talk we are taking her powers though want us to give them to your son or save them for Morro's because he is adopting.

Jay: >:( I dont want anything to do with her so give the powers to Morros child I want my child to have my powers.

Lloyd: Well we might have found him...theres a lightning storm thats not normal here close maybe hes there?

Jay: I hope so Lloyd I want my son back.

Lloyd: I understand man but dont get your hopes up we have a lot of ground to cover and he is newborn. I don't know whatelse to do...

Jay: I understand Lloyd just try to bring him hope safe i should have never left him out of my sight.

Lloyd: How did Nya get ahold of him?

Jay: The doctor needed to do a check up on him to make sure he was okay...

Lloyd: I'm sorry jay hopefully we find him soon.

Jay: yeah...gtg hurry please? I'm scared for my son.

Lloyd: we will.

Jay put his phone on the charger and comforted his crying wife hoping she was okay and not harming herself by crying so much. He laid down with her and just held her trying not to cry himself since he knew the odds of them finding him alive now the nya was captured.