Chapter 3

Luna and Jay had slept in each other's arms the night before, he felt that little bit of a spark come back while he had her. Kai was upset but no one could figure out why till kai saw jay again, "Nya and her husband are getting a divorce the baby died and Nya can't look at him right now."

Jays eyes lit up at the chance to get his loved one back but then frowned remembering that Luna and he had started to hang out. He looked at her only to see her consoling Nya, then Nya saw him. She ran to him and hugged him around his neck crying into his night shirt. Jay pulled away and looked at luna going over to her quickly, "Luna- "

"It's okay Jay I understand you want to be with your first love..."

Jay shook his head and held her hand, "Can we pretend like were married? I don't want to go back to Nya because I don't want her to hurt me like that again..."

Luna looked at her best friend astonished but nodded, "Yeah we can but what if she asks for proof Jay?" He shrugged at his beautiful friend and kissed her on the lips once more not wanting the feeling to ever end. When he pulled away he smiled at her and nodded towards the door.

"Luna and I are going to town- "

Nya looked ready to burst into another set of tears, "But jay I need you..."

Jay looked at her and then luna who only smiled waiting for her best friend's decision. "My wife does two Nya and we have to get ready. So, if you will excuse us we need to go." Jay took Luna back to his room, he sighed and drug Zane into the room. "Zane, we need your help faking a marriage certificate, all we need is a few days ago that's all. Please? Nya is here, and I don't want to go back to where I was and maybe if I am married she will leave me alone. Zane smiled and nodded his head reluctant to really give it to them but printed it out anyway for Jay. "But jay I can go change it, but it had to be real or else I wouldn't be able to tell her...and I'm deleting this from my memory."

Jay smiled at luna, but she looked a little scared. She had always been Jay's best friend but now he was her husband and she his wife. She looks at him and then looks away again, "That means we must sleep in the same room and do a lot of other stuff together as well..."

Jay lifted her chin making her look at him, sadness ringing in his eyes. "we can make it go away if something happens, I just know that I want to go through this with you."

Luna stared at him in surprise and nods lightly, "Fine but we take this slow...no sex."

Jay blushed brightly and shook his head, "I won't make you do anything you don't want to do..."

Luna smiled and pecked his lips lightly, jay smiled and pulled her closer kissing her lips gently and lovingly. Zane smiled and left the certificate on his side table and left after he erased the memory of creating the marriage certificate.

Nya stared at Zane, "are they married? No one else know if they are or not..." Zane searched through his database finding the document in the court records. He nodded, "Yes it appears that they had gotten married yesterday when she arrived...they must have been drinking that night."

Luna and Jay left, they went to a jewelry store and bought matching wedding bands. Jay smiled seeing the ring on their hands, it gave her a warm and fuzzy feeling to be married to her best friend. Luna looked at him as Jay looked at her, "Want to go out to eat?"

Luna nodded slightly letting Jay take her to his favorite diner. "I like coming here because no one recognizes us, its nice to be out in the open but not really out there you know?"

Luna nods lightly, "yeah I know what you mean...Jay now that we are married I need to tell you something..."

Jay looked at her with bright and hopeful eyes, Luna smiled and relaxed as she put it aside. "You know it's not important, I'm sure everyone does it..."

Jay frowned slightly, Luna sighed and let out a different secret "I sing in the shower." Jay laughed at the secret, but she knew it was because he does it to.

Nya was throwing things every where around the bounty, she didn't like that Jay was married to someone else and not her. She had given up her marriage and her baby to be with Jay again and she couldn't even have her. She glared at a picture of jay and Luna and walked away. Wishing that she never let them have the chance to meet and wanted to make them split badly.