Chapter 2

Luna and Jay were at Mega Monster Amusement Park, Jay wished it was anywhere but there, but Luna was happy. He forgot how much he loved making someone happy till he saw her contagious smile. He started smiling and laughing all the while forgetting anything ever happened between him and Nya. It was midnight, and no one was home yet, Jay shrugged and looked at her.

"So, are you staying the night?"

He smiles at her following her into the kitchen, hoping and praying she was staying. Luna looked at him happily the smallest of hope entering her heart, "I can if you want me to."

She made them something to eat quickly trying to stay calm, he noticed and sighed. "No never mind, you're a fan and you're probably going to- "He stopped and got up going over to her. "Where did you get that...?"

She looked at him sadly, "Oh this? My best friend gave it to me when I was twelve...before I had to leave..."

Jay grabbed it gently in his hand and put his thumb on the back causing it to open quickly. Luna looked at him and Jay looked at her, "oh my gosh..." they spoke at the same time.

"You are my jay/Luna?"

Jay smiled and hugged her tightly and happily before looking her in the eyes. "Luna I've missed you so much"

Luna smiled happily, she didn't want to let go of him, but the others came home. "I missed you two Jay," she looked at him the tiniest bit of love for him starting to grow slightly.

"Jay, I need to go your friends are-mmm!"

Jay had placed his lips on hers, he hadn't felt this happy in years. She blushed brightly but kissed him back wrapping her arms around his neck lovingly. She pulled away and looked into the ninja of lightning's eyes, she covered her mouth.

"Jay...you kissed me..."

Jay saw the horror in his friend's eyes as she stared at him, Jay looked away. "Luna I'm- "

Before he could apologize she had run out crying passing his team mates on the way out. They tried to stop her, but no such luck was given, she ran away from them not looking back. Kai looked to the kitchen to see Jay looking guilty. "I kissed her, and she ran away without me being able to apologize..." The others looked at jay surprised while Kai glared at him, he left to go find her. He came across the wooded areas only to come to a stop at a small creek where he found luna.

He smiled and went over to her gently touching her shoulder, "You know you can talk about it if you would like." Luna sighed and shook her head, "did it make him happy when he kissed me?"

Kai shrugged, "I do know he was upset when you left like you did, you sure you don't want to talk about?"

Luna shook her head and stood up "No I'm okay Kai thank you but, do you guys mind me staying the night? If so I can go back to my apartment, but Jay was asking- "

"No, we don't mind. Lloyd is out drinking with his girlfriend anyway." Luna smiles while nodding and goes back to the bounty with him, he helps her up to it. When she sees jay he just looked so quilt that she couldn't help but hug him. Everyone was shocked to see him hug her back like he didn't want to let go.

"I thought you said she wasn't a fan!" She heard Cole whisper yell.

"She is not a fan I do not understand why they are acting like this..."

"Guy's calm down, she's not a fan or else we would have seen them having sex when we got back not them hugging and kissing- "

"Maybe that will come soon..."

Kai sighed giving up on his team mates state of mind, he runs to them and smiles as he sees him kiss her cheek. "Luna."

She looked at him a smile on her face but tears in her eyes still, "yes Kai?"

He sighed, "are you a fan of jays-?"

Jay looked at kai his eyes lighting up brighter than his lightning, "Kai she was my first fan ever! She was my best friend when I was a kid and she is even wearing my first invention ever!" He yelled excitedly, luna smiled a small blush spread over her lips causing her cheeks to flare up in protest. Kai smiled realizing he was doing something wrong, he went back to the others and sat down beside them. They were about to ask questions when they saw a smile cross his lips, "let them be I guess, I mean they are not harming anyone."

Everyone agreed with Kai as they let the two be with each other, Luna slept in Jays room that night after he cleaned it he invited her back into it with him. Luna stared at him happily and laid on his bed content that she had her old best friend back.

"Jay trust me, it's nothing."